2 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Rosie great job you’re doing of educating the public.   500$ coming your way this year.   Anyone care to match me ?  #rosie.   Anyone?

@Golf battery as always, thank you dearly for your most gracious support of our efforts.  And remember to check for the latest news at:  https://www.cnjfo.com/News .  Take care Ed!

We once got 2,000 (maybe more) people to a hearing in Trenton.  It was the first big pro 2A action in NJ that I remember and people came out.  Then there was some infighting and things kind of fell apart for a while.   I also think all of us who participated felt defeated when the legislature simply ignored all of us and voted against us anyway.  I don't know what the next big thing should be but we need a next big thing - something to get us involved.  And, although there are no guarantees, it needs to be a success this time.   A grandiose defeat would leave us worse than we are now.

9 hours ago, maintenanceguy said:

We once got 2,000 (maybe more) people to a hearing in Trenton.  It was the first big pro 2A action in NJ that I remember and people came out.  Then there was some infighting and things kind of fell apart for a while.   I also think all of us who participated felt defeated when the legislature simply ignored all of us and voted against us anyway.  I don't know what the next big thing should be but we need a next big thing - something to get us involved.  And, although there are no guarantees, it needs to be a success this time.   A grandiose defeat would leave us worse than we are now.

I was at that event, Brookdale College and 2 others in Trenton. maybe 100 pro 2a people were evan allowed inside the hearing. The Sandy Hook parents got all the hearing time with no time limit. about 6 supporters got to actual speak (120 secs) and in typical fascist style, they lifted their legs and unanimously pissed on everyone for voicing opposition to their agenda. The hearings were a joke they had their votes already planned. We had a victory! Chris Christi determined  15 round mags would be "OK"

BTW, the sandy hook group's complete expenses were paid for by Michael Bloomberg including compensation for their appearance.

13 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Rosie great job you’re doing of educating the public.   500$ coming your way this year.   Anyone care to match me ?  #rosie.   Anyone?

Can't do 500 but there's something in the mail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1