Antonio5

PA shooting ranges

I live in Princeton-Trenton area, and was looking for a shooting range nearby with good rental gun inventory. Unfortunately most NJ ranges are far from me, have inflated rates, or still closed. And so I started looking at the PA ranges, which are even closer to my place. In particular, I was looking at Guardian Training Center in Warminster, PA. They have lots of gun options to rent and their prices are reasonable. Did anybody use them? Or you could recommend any other good place in PA near the NJ border and close to Rt1?

55 minutes ago, tomk62 said:

Have you looked at Tactical Training Center in Flemington?  Alot closer than Warminster.  That's where I went when I lived in Lawrenceville.

Thank you, this is a really good option. I looked at them but they listed only Gen4 Glocks in their inventory. And, in fact they are 1 mile closer, but  2min further from my place. ;)

In fact I like their rent2buy option of renting two guns for $20/hr.

On 6/25/2020 at 11:01 AM, Krdshrk said:

CRRC is close to you - it's a private range so you'll need a membership.

http://www.crrc.org/crrc.htm

Thank you! In fact, I was considering them to join in a future for regular training.

On 6/25/2020 at 9:58 AM, tomk62 said:

Have you looked at Tactical Training Center in Flemington?  Alot closer than Warminster.  That's where I went when I lived in Lawrenceville.

It seems they want me to have the FID already. And I am still waiting for my FID. But I guess it should be fine if I come without FID, but with a friend, right?
https://tacticaltrainingcenternj.com/firearm-rental-policies/

6 minutes ago, Antonio5 said:

In fact, it seems they want mo to have the FID already. And I am still waiting for my FID. But I guess it should be fine if I come without FID, but with a friend, right?
https://tacticaltrainingcenternj.com/firearm-rental-policies/

By that site it does not sound like it, however I would contact them to see.

• Agree 1

King Philip has decreed that all NJ subjects will quarantine for 2 weeks upon return from a Covid-19 hot spot, whatever that is. Let us know if the black SUVs pull up to your home after you return from PA. :rolleyes: :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

King Philip has decreed that all NJ subjects will quarantine for 2 weeks upon return from a Covid-19 hot spot, whatever that is. Let us know if the black SUVs pull up to your home after you return from PA. :rolleyes: :facepalm:

OMG, I guess PA was not a Covid-19 hot spot. Here is the latest update:

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 11.21.08.png

Howdy neighbor. There are two pay-to-play ranges in PA, not far from the border:

Ready, Aim, Fire in Bristol, PA

Classic Pistol in Southampton, PA

Classic has rental guns - not sure about RAF.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Informative 1

4 minutes ago, Antonio5 said:

Thanks! I think this is the best option for me. :good:

I live between you and the river in Hopewell.  I've gone there a few times.  The owner is a friend of a former coworker of mine.  The worst part for me is driving through Trenton to get there.  Ha, ha, ha!

6 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

I live between you and the river in Hopewell.  I've gone there a few times.  The owner is a friend of a former coworker of mine.

James McGinty (owner) is a professional shooter on Team Ruger.

PB

8 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

I live between you and the river in Hopewell.  I've gone there a few times.  The owner is a friend of a former coworker of mine.  The worst part for me is driving through Trenton to get there.  Ha, ha, ha!

Well you always can take Rt.95 to avoid it, but in this case it will be a detour.