JC_68Westy

Wilson Combat P320 Grip Module

I recently purchased a Sig P320 X5 Legion at the beginning of the month and really like the way the gun shoots. I was looking for a Sig P320 full sized grip module to see how the gun handles with the lighter grip module. I found a Wilson Combat P320 grip module for $59 at Osage County Guns and bought that along with 2 Sig SRT kits for my P229 and P227. The grip module is awesome and the gun feels great with the Wilson grip. I shot 50rds through it on Saturday and I may be keeping it in the Wilson grip for quite a while.  I highly recommend these grips.

Here is a pic:

IMG_0488.thumb.jpeg.3c4f2c929fc9a4092d3891f9b29e2b5f.jpeg

• Like 2

On 6/29/2020 at 9:08 AM, JC_68Westy said:

I recently purchased a Sig P320 X5 Legion at the beginning of the month and really like the way the gun shoots. I was looking for a Sig P320 full sized grip module to see how the gun handles with the lighter grip module. I found a Wilson Combat P320 grip module for $59 at Osage County Guns and bought that along with 2 Sig SRT kits for my P229 and P227. The grip module is awesome and the gun feels great with the Wilson grip. I shot 50rds through it on Saturday and I may be keeping it in the Wilson grip for quite a while.  I highly recommend these grips.

Here is a pic:

IMG_0488.thumb.jpeg.3c4f2c929fc9a4092d3891f9b29e2b5f.jpeg

I wonder what is the difference between the Wilson and my stock sig grip

57 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I wonder what is the difference between the Wilson and my stock sig grip

The grip feels really good in the hand. It has a 1911 feel to it, but smaller in diameter.  There is a lot of texturing as well, not overly aggressive. I like the thumb cutout for the mag release as well.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, JC_68Westy said:

The grip feels really good in the hand. It has a 1911 feel to it, but smaller in diameter.  There is a lot of texturing as well, not overly aggressive. I like the thumb cutout for the mag release as well.

I may consider trying it.

@NJSigfan any input?

4 hours ago, Zeke said:

I may consider trying it.

@NJSigfan any input?

I’ve fondled one a few weeks back but didn’t get a chance to shoot it.  I liked it, but not as much as the stock grip.  Maybe it’s the weight or texturing, but it just didn’t “fit” my hand like the stock grip.

for the price, would I get one...sure.  Am I 100% in the WC is better than the legion or X5 grip...Nope.  

1 hour ago, NJSigfan said:

I’ve fondled one a few weeks back but didn’t get a chance to shoot it.  I liked it, but not as much as the stock grip.  Maybe it’s the weight or texturing, but it just didn’t “fit” my hand like the stock grip.

for the price, would I get one...sure.  Am I 100% in the WC is better than the legion or X5 grip...Nope.  

I wasn't saying it was better than the Legion grip I have.  It is very different and I am positive that I will be able to CCW the gun in the WC grip.  It is very small in comparison.  I like that I can also use regular 320 magazines with it.

On 9/3/2020 at 6:52 PM, Zeke said:

Ok. I’m sold

I love him. I’m carrying his child

That guy makes a lot of spit noises while talking. 

He also has no concept of what a millimeter is. 

It looks like it just has a gray guns trigger installed. Buy the grip and the trigger kit and it'll set you back way less than the WC package.

Pull weight jibes with what their kit gets you. 

On 9/9/2020 at 11:06 AM, raz-0 said:

That guy makes a lot of spit noises while talking. 

He also has no concept of what a millimeter is. 

It looks like it just has a gray guns trigger installed. Buy the grip and the trigger kit and it'll set you back way less than the WC package.

Pull weight jibes with what their kit gets you. 

How dare you say that about my baby daddy!

ya I’m thinking the grip module first. Then a compact slide and the PMM comp. and den.... Rmr