Cheflife15

Trigger job walther ppq match central nj

7 minutes ago, Cheflife15 said:

I was thinking about it, would have to buy the tools needed. 

A cheap, less than $20 punch kit on Amazon, any small hammer and a roll of tape!  Go for it.......It comes with the gun hobby!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnnyB said:

A cheap less than $20 punch kit on Amazon, any small hammer and a roll of tape!  Go for it.......It comes with the gun hobby!

@Cheflife15 I do think you are chasing a ghost. 90% it’s not the gun, it’s the booger hooking the trigger.

2 cent free intronet advice 

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

@Cheflife15 I do think you are chasing a ghost. 90% it’s not the gun, it’s the booger hooking the trigger.

2 cent free intronet advice 

Hahaha i completely agree my technique is off. I was looking to change the trigger cause of the amount of creep in it. Ill show you sunday!

1 minute ago, Cheflife15 said:

Hahaha i completely agree my technique is off. I was looking to change the trigger cause of the amount of creep in it. Ill show you sunday!

Not fer nuffin. But walther has a rep for the best striker triggers stock. 

• Agree 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Winchester WB 9mm Luger 115 Grain Ammo 500rd boxes x 3 (1,500 rounds total) Price is $300 per 500 rd box (.60/rd)  I recently received my FID and was shopping at an FFL this week.  While  I was there, these 9mm ammo packs were unloaded onto the floor.  I mention this because (1) I paid the current inflated 9mm ammo price for these and (2) they are recently manufactured; not ammunition that was stored in unknown conditions from a decade or more ago. Conditions of the Sale: You must be able to meet in the Monmouth County, NJ area as I will not ship.  Also, you must have a NJ FID and NJ DL (with matching address to the FID) when picking up the ammo, no exceptions.  Cash only. The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.  (please also state the number of boxes you wish to purchase) Thanks for looking.   
    • After 20+ years seniority as Yankees Season ticket holder, I painfully canceled my tickets and closed my account (lost all the perks that came with it, kids running the bases, play catch in the outfield etc).   I watch sports to forget and escape from all the nonsense going on and my problems for 2-3 hours. Alas, even in baseball politics are front and center spammed all over our face.  I don't want to enrichen the pockets of these spoiled brats who don't know any civics or how our country works.  No one kneels to the flag and I don't care who you are! If we want the teams to be serious people need to stop watching or hurt them with their pockets. Thank you and God Bless! 
    • Bump, if you want to trade we can do that also. Just send me a pm.
    • These guys drive around in circles for a couple of hours, right?
    • Long time hand gun shooter, but new to AR style firearms.  I have been doing a ton of research and am interested in purchasing a "Other" firearm specifically a Troy A4.  I understand what makes a "other" firearm, and why.   Excuse my ignorance but by design the Other has a adjustable brace which is not designed to be shouldered.  And from what I understand you are not allowed to or only under certain circumstances("sporadic, incidental, or situational")? But every video I have watched of someone firing a "other" firearm has it on their shoulder like any other rifle.   I am referencing this blog which was about the only 2020 related article I could find regarding the ATF's stance.  But how does that apply in NJ?    https://www.80lowerjig.com/blogs/80-lower-blog/can-you-shoulder-an-ar15-pistol-brace-in-2020/ So if I purchase one, and bring it to the range, and I going to be called out for shouldering it?     Like I said please dont flame me too much Im new, and just trying to understand this tricky world of NJ gun laws.  If this is in the wrong section, I apologize.  Please move it, or I will repost in the appropriate section.