Malsua

Installing a Flume

A flume is a device that monitors your water meter and tells you in real time if water is being used and how much. It will alert you if there appears to be a leak.

I was walking out to the meter I found a sprinkler head :). Under the bus I go. Some Thursday morning comedy at my expense. You're welcome. :)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Malsua said:
A flume is a device that monitors your water meter and tells you in real time if water is being used and how much. It will alert you if there appears to be a leak.

I was walking out to the meter I found a sprinkler head :). Under the bus I go. Some Thursday morning comedy at my expense. You're welcome. :)

Ouch toe

17 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

Can you tell us what kind of cameras you are using?  Resolution looks great.  Thanks

It's a LaView wireless system.   I still have to run dc power to the cams.  I have 3 LaView systems.  One at work, one at home in NJ and this system with 4 1080p cams I got for $200.   This is at my home in Florida where I'm at right now.  I bought a 4tb western digital purple drive for it for about another $100.  

I built a 72 camera system at work on 4 NVRs.  I have some experience with setting these things up but it's not rocket science.