70gto

Reduced WTS 357 sig ammo and GLOCK 19 MOS glock26, 32,21 and 17 available for sale, Also 20 gauge double barell shotgun, vintage 22 cal air rifle

Sorry not sure where to put this , if its in the wrong spot I apologize. Basically, I am an ammo snob and only bought the best ammo (FOR ME) to shoot with, I practice shoot what I would carry.  FOR sale is 2050 rounds of premium self defense 357 sig ammo. I am selling my glock 32 to make some 3 gun equipment purchases. THE Glock 32 has 1 box of 50 rounds thru it and thats it , basically as new as it gets, Factory night sights. Comes with no mags (thanks NJ) because they would all be over the 10 round limit, you can buy 10 rounders.

FOR GLOCK 32 with night sights $480 ---------SPF------------

AMMO. All in factory packaging This is serious ammo, second to none in my opinion. 

Ferderal 357 sig HST 125gr ammo 700 rounds available. $405 -----------------------SPF-----------------------

Winchester Ranger  T Series Law enforcement 125 gr 1350 rounds available $785 for all.--------------SPF 350 rounds----------------********* only 1000 rounds left********

Premium ammo for less than what you can buy it for out there, (I Believe) 

Glock 21 gen 4full size 45 acp with night sights $450 100 rounds thru it NO MAGS ‐---------------------SPF-------------------- moe

Glock 17 gen 5  9mm Never Shot with night sights $465 NO MAGS. ----------------------SPF------------------------

Glock 19 gen 4 MOS never fired except from factory $500 Factory Night sights.------------------------------SPF--------------------------

Glock 26 gen 4 factory night sights $400------------------SPF-------------------

My guns are basically safe queens new or barely. 

Will take and hold while you guys get permits with a deposit. 

If interested let me know ASAP and I have a standing offer from FFL at a ridiculously close price to what I am asking, I always give you guys a first crack at it as a way to say thanks to all the information and help I get here. If not sold or deposit given by MONDAY , I must withdraw the Glocks and sell them to the FFL.

HIT ME UP for questions , phone calls take preference , unless I will take it goes in response.

732 841-2472

Safe queens for him since the 1960's then safe queens for me, now you

I got this from an a 75 year old gentleman years ago,  they belonged to his father, they in original condtion,  crossman model 99 22 cal pellet gun lever action $100. Comes with original box of 22 cal pellets and original box of CO2 cartrigdes Made (1965-1970)-----------------------------SOLD-----------------------------------

knickerbocker double barell shotgun 20 gauge I believe in excellent condition $265 much older manufacture date,.--------------------------------SOLD-----------------------------

They are both a neat piece of american history.

The 26 was my backup Carry for 2 years when I was on duty. I  qualified with it 2 times a year 50 rounds a pop 100 rounds a year.  So 200 rounds thru it is reasonable.  It's still a baby. For the Ffl I use gunsitters in east hanover but it doesn't matter to me. Whatever works for you, as  long as its not an hour away.

1 hour ago, 70gto said:

The 26 was my backup Carry for 2 years when I was on duty. I  qualified with it 2 times a year 50 rounds a pop 100 rounds a year.  So 200 rounds thru it is reasonable.  It's still a baby. For the Ffl I use gunsitters in east hanover but it doesn't matter to me. Whatever works for you, as  long as its not an hour away.

Yeah trying to work out logistics. I'm more than an hour or so south of ya. Let me sleep on it. I'll let you know tomorrow.  Thanks for the quick response. 

Nick

Nick no sweat, call anytime to figure this out,  we arent going to let some distance not make this work.  There are several FFLS around here to choose from or ? I have family in freehold. Are you local to there?

On 7/2/2020 at 4:30 PM, 70gto said:

Sorry not sure where to put this , if its in the wrong spot I apologize. Basically, I am an ammo snob and only bought the best ammo (FOR ME) to shoot with, I practice shoot what I would carry.  FOR sale is 2050 rounds of premium self defense 357 sig ammo. I am selling my glock 32 to make some 3 gun equipment purchases. THE Glock 32 has 1 box of 50 rounds thru it and thats it , basically as new as it gets, Factory night sights. Comes with no mags (thanks NJ) because they would all be over the 10 round limit, you can buy 10 rounders.

FOR GLOCK 32 with night sights $480 ---------SPF------------

AMMO. All in factory packaging This is serious ammo, second to none in my opinion. 

Ferderal 357 sig HST 125gr ammo 700 rounds available. $405 -----------------------SPF-----------------------

Winchester Ranger  T Series Law enforcement 125 gr 1350 rounds available $785 for all.--------------SPF 350 rounds----------------********* only 1000 rounds left********

Premium ammo for less than what you can buy it for out there, (I Believe) 

Glock 21 gen 4full size 45 acp with night sights $450 100 rounds thru it NO MAGS ‐---------------------SPF-------------------- moe

Glock 17 gen 5  9mm Never Shot with night sights $465 NO MAGS. ----------------------SPF------------------------

Glock 19 gen 4 MOS never fired except from factory $500 Factory Night sights.------------------------------Sold--------------------------

Glock 26 gen 4 factory night sights $400------------------SPF-------------------

My guns are basically safe queens new or barely. 

Will take and hold while you guys get permits with a deposit. 

If interested let me know ASAP and I have a standing offer from FFL at a ridiculously close price to what I am asking, I always give you guys a first crack at it as a way to say thanks to all the information and help I get here. If not sold or deposit given by MONDAY , I must withdraw the Glocks and sell them to the FFL.

HIT ME UP for questions , phone calls take preference , unless I will take it goes in response.

732 841-2472

Safe queens for him since the 1960's then safe queens for me, now you

I got this from an a 75 year old gentleman years ago,  they belonged to his father, they in original condtion,  crossman model 99 22 cal pellet gun lever action $100. Comes with original box of 22 cal pellets and original box of CO2 cartrigdes Made (1965-1970)-----------------------------SOLD-----------------------------------

knickerbocker double barell shotgun 20 gauge I believe in excellent condition $265 much older manufacture date,.--------------------------------SOLD-----------------------------

They are both a neat piece of american history.