bk030

FID/Permit update staus changes

New guy here.  I'm in the process of getting my FID as well as 2 permits.  I started the process on 6/15, but had to wait 2 1/2 weeks to get fingerprinted.  I got immediate confirmation emails when my references took care of things on their end, but I haven't received any updates from my fingerprinting.  How long does this usually take to get an update?  I know this process can take a while, but I don't want to be delayed even more if something should have happened in the updates.  Any info would be great.  Hope everyone has a great 4th of July and stays safe.

Patience is your friend.

The turnaround times and communication vary greatly from town to town, so there's no way to predict how long your wait will be at a particular jump.

If you started on 6/15 and waited 2 1/2 weeks to get fingerprints that means you got the prints done this week?? 

It's not uncommon for people to wait over 6 weeks for the process to complete so I'd say you still have a little while (particularly if the person processing your request takes some time off for the 4th).

I know this is going to take some time for the overall process.  I'm just asking if the fingerprinting status change was somewhat immediate or if took some time to get an email stating they were done.  I realize I have to be patient, especially with everything that is going on right now.  My fingerprints were done on 6/29.

13 minutes ago, Antonio5 said:

I did my fingerprinting last month and got first confirmation from IdentoGO within hours from it. Then three days later I received another email from njportal with status update saying "Criminal History Check completed".

Thanks for the reply Antonio5.  I guess that's what I was looking for.  I haven't received any confirmation from IdentoGO yet... I'll give it another week, and then start asking questions I guess.  I did get a receipt from them to prove i had them done.

12 minutes ago, bk030 said:

Thanks for the reply Antonio5.  I guess that's what I was looking for.  I haven't received any confirmation from IdentoGO yet... I'll give it another week, and then start asking questions I guess.  I did get a receipt from them to prove i had them done.

You can simply check it out online!

https://uenroll.identogo.com/status-check