bennj

grabagun giveaway

I took it as a positive in that I was hoping that meant I had a better shot at winning one as the more discerning experienced gun owners would scoff and refuse to enter. :)

4 hours ago, CF1782 said:

I took it as a positive in that I was hoping that meant I had a better shot at winning one as the more discerning experienced gun owners would scoff and refuse to enter. :)

I would even take a free Hi-Point.

1 minute ago, WP22 said:

I would even take a free Hi-Point.

From my preliminary research a hi-point seems to be a fundamental functional gun that is too heavy ugly as sin and made to be an effective club when you run out of ammo. The Remington R51 seems like a great training tool for what to do when you have a failure to feed that looks nicer 

I would take either as well as I own no handguns but I'm not sure that I would classify the hi-point as the lesser firearm. 

14 minutes ago, CF1782 said:

I would take either as well as I own no handguns but I'm not sure that I would classify the hi-point as the lesser firearm. 

The last HiPoint I held rattled like a toy train and one of the rear sights was not painted on. It was the kind of gun one only fires with their non-dominant hand (preferably around a corner).