vladtepes

Dicks in PA has 9mm

Both valid arguments. 

Not unlike turning in a shitty gun at a Buy Back and taking the money to buy a better one. Supporting a anti-gun cause to support your pro-gun addiction.

Discuss.... I'm out.

• Like 1

ONLY a new gunowner that doesn’t' have any ammo reserves should consider supporting Dickheads.

15 hours ago, vladtepes said:

I gave a couple hundred dollars to a company that is anti 2A.... your argument... that money goes to hurt our rights... 
OK.. fair enough but... 
YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT IS ACTIVELY DESTROYING 2A... and you fund them.. directly.. you pay them to oppress you.... 

how do you stand on ANY ground to call me out over buying ammo... its obscene.. LOL
if you really believe all you say.. pack your stuff and leave NJ.. stop paying taxes.. stop funding the machine that is ACTIVELY killing 2A rights.. let me guess.. there is some "reason" that absolves you from scrutiny.. its too hard to move? you have kids in school? have a job that you dont want to lose? how many non-essential non-life sustaining things in NJ have you purchased and paid tax on that you didn't really need.. money that went right to that anti-2A org.. the NJ government.. 

I dont care about being right... I care that you are making ridiculous statements without even the slightest self reflection... how many THOUSANDS of dollars have you given to the NJ gov.. and what have they given you.. how "PRO 2A" are they... 

Fine, you need to "be right" so rationalize it any way you want.

This is "New Jersey Gun Forums" and you're telling people in the most gun restrictive state in the Union to spend their after tax dollars supporting an anti 2nd amendment retailer just because they sell cheap ammo.  That's money we get to decide where it's spent AFTER our tax money is used to restrict us.

Trying to equate discretionary spending money/support to tax dollars (how do your Fed tax dollars support the 2nd Amendment Vlad??) is folly.  You're doing it to rationalize a position that holds no merit.

You're buying there because it's cheaper, and that's FINE if it's what you want to do.  But pretending to not see why that goes against the grain of people in New Jersey (you know, the njgunforum.com people) is asinine.  Maybe find a PA Gun Forum to hang out in...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 124gr9mm said:

Fine, you need to "be right" so rationalize it any way you want.

This is "New Jersey Gun Forums" and you're telling people in the most gun restrictive state in the Union to spend their after tax dollars supporting an anti 2nd amendment retailer just because they sell cheap ammo.  That's money we get to decide where it's spent AFTER our tax money is used to restrict us.

Trying to equate discretionary spending money/support to tax dollars (how do your Fed tax dollars support the 2nd Amendment Vlad??) is folly.  You're doing it to rationalize a position that holds no merit.

You're buying there because it's cheaper, and that's FINE if it's what you want to do.  But pretending to not see why that goes against the grain of people in New Jersey (you know, the njgunforum.com people) is asinine.  Maybe find a PA Gun Forum to hang out in...

you bringing up the federal tax is useless... because I am not the one crusading around worrying about where my money goes.. you are... I am just saying.. if you are SO worried about funding any anti gun cause.. why dont you move from NJ... because NJ has done a hell of a lot more to limit your rights than Dicks Sporting Goods... LOL because.. it is inconvenient to do so.. just like.. buying non existent ammo for twice as much money is inconvenient for me.. it is literally the exact same thing.... 

I put money out.. because of circumstance.. to an anti 2A company.. 
you put out money.. on an ongoing basis.. to a state that actively violates your rights.. and you do this.. because not doing it involves something you do not want to deal with.. 

if you cannot see the comparison.. you are not applying even the simplest of thought.. 

I dont personally care where you shop.. or where you live.. or what you think about what I do.. again since you remain confused.. the post was not made to have a debate with you.. or so you could prove to the world how pro 2A you are.. LOL so really.. just let it go.. 

as for leaving.. unlikely.. I have been a member here for almost a decade... and in those ten years.. I can barely count the number of times someone had something to whine about to me.. the truth is I like quite a few of the people that are members here.. 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, vladtepes said:

as for leaving.. unlikely.. I have been a member here for almost a decade... and in those ten years.. I can barely count the number of times someone had something to whine about to me.. the truth is I like quite a few of the people that are members here.. 

Ok invite us to shoot all your stuff.. I’ll cook 

12 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Ok invite us to shoot all your stuff.. I’ll cook 

I am really far from NJ.. but you are more than welcome to come out to our range... we do a ton of moving and shooting.. walls.. barriers.. doors.. etc.. cardboard.. steel plates.. we have a really informal rifle / pistol  /shotgun shoot a couple of times a month.. but like I said we are HOURS from you.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vladtepes said:

I am really far from NJ.. but you are more than welcome to come out to our range... we do a ton of moving and shooting.. walls.. barriers.. doors.. etc.. cardboard.. steel plates.. we have a really informal rifle / pistol  /shotgun shoot a couple of times a month.. but like I said we are HOURS from you.. 

@High Exposure is teaching me to be.. an operator .

and you have no idea where I am. I’m close like a ninja 

On 7/11/2020 at 4:24 PM, vladtepes said:

would love to come out and do this with a bunch of guys from here

On 7/10/2020 at 11:48 PM, Golf battery said:

Learn to reload.  Im faaaaar from stranded for ammo.  I dont rely on the big box stores.   Wise up brethren 

Yeah, I'm way passed that point lol... 

I could probably sell off some stuff, but that not in my nature.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

I'd like to learn to reload

Get the ABC's of reloading in the most current edition and read it cover to cover. It will provide you with a really good introduction so you will realize what your getting into. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

youtube is great too, just to visualize the process.. the books provide all the details.

Yeah... I never bought a book. There are so many online sources for information. I wouldn’t use load data from some random site but https://www.hodgdonreloading.com/node has data for all their powders. I’d save the money on a book and put it towards a chrono instead. You can get the ABCs of reloading of for free here:  http://marvinstuart.com/firearm/Manuals/Reloading/Reloading Manuals/ABCs of Reloading - Lee Precision - 2004 Reduce.pdf

2 hours ago, carl_g said:

Yeah... I never bought a book. There are so many online sources for information. I wouldn’t use load data from some random site but https://www.hodgdonreloading.com/node has data for all their powders. I’d save the money on a book and put it towards a chrono instead. You can get the ABCs of reloading of for free here:  http://marvinstuart.com/firearm/Manuals/Reloading/Reloading Manuals/ABCs of Reloading - Lee Precision - 2004 Reduce.pdf

Someone's gonna give ya shit for this comment, but I agree. The books are comprehensive and organized, but at the end of the day the same information is found all over the place. 

• Like 1