70gto

6.5 grendel 16 inch

Who do you guys like better for accuracy and overall. I was looking to buy a 6.5 grendel either wilson combat or alexander arms in a 16 inch  configuration. I know please lets not get into barell length discussion for this cartridge,. Not for hunting but wanted for a harder hitting AR in this caliber and not in 6.8. Sort of a do it all rifle in a short configuration.  Basically best overall accurate bang for the buck and if you guys can think of another manufacturer for 16inch grendel please chime in.

Same opinions for a quality  6.5 creedmore barell length obviously longer 

well if you really want harder hitting, I'd do a short barrel 308 to be honest.  Wilson combat had their 14.5 barrels on sale.  I had a set up like this and stupidly sold it.  My oldest son could handle it so weight was not an issue. 

I prefer staying to 'common' cartridges

of course you could go x39 as well

I have an AA upper in 6.5 Grendel so I'm biased.  Lol. Unfortunately haven't stretched it beyond 200 yards. 

It's fun. It's accurate. But holy hell it's loud. It's wearing a AA pepperbox brake.   Maybe it's me not used to shooting rifles.  Lol. Always been a shotgun guy.  My 5.56 ain't that loud.  Lol

That's my only complaint. 

Bought it for a pig hunt last year but that hunt never happened. Ggrrrrr....

It's only been to the range a few times. Covid hasn't helped. 

AA has some uppers in stock.  

Jse surplus has some as well.