Mr.Stu

IDPA Intro class - August 29

21 hours ago, Mr.Stu said:

Inner/outer belts are not legal in IDPA. Your belt must pass through all but 2 belt loops on your pants. I don't insist on it in my class, but expect to be told about it every time you used it at a club match and expect to earn an equipment DQ at tier 2 matches and above.

The number of mags you need depends on the division you're shooting. SSP, ESP & CO have a division capacity of 10. If you're running Jersey legal mags life is easier if you have 4 but you can get by with 3. You'll need 2 mag pouches.

The inner belt is supposed to be very stiff and designed to be used alone as a low profile EDC/CCW belt. Hopefully that's okay.

https://warriorpoetsupplyco.com/low-profile-inner-edc-belt/

I have 3 mags and 1 double mag pouch. I'm still reading over the rule book, but it looks like if I take out my aftermarket trigger I can shoot SSP. 

Hello all

I wanted to say thank you to @Mr.Stu for holding the IDPA into class today.   I had a great time and learned so much.  Also thank you to RSOs (Jon, Joe and Jim) that helped out.

looking forward to participating in my first match next month at Pburg.

• Like 1