NRAJ

annnndddd NICS is down...

7/22/20 11:00 AM Until further notice NICS is unable to process any transactions. One of the databases required for a NICS check is down. At the current moment there is no time frame when that database will be back online. Please remember that a dealer may not transfer a firearm to an individual without first receiving the unique State Transaction Number (STN) provided through a NICS check. We will try to keep you informed the best we can.

You have got to be kidding me as if they were not backed up enough as it is

3 minutes ago, NRAJ said:

7/22/20 11:00 AM Until further notice NICS is unable to process any transactions. One of the databases required for a NICS check is down. At the current moment there is no time frame when that database will be back online. Please remember that a dealer may not transfer a firearm to an individual without first receiving the unique State Transaction Number (STN) provided through a NICS check. We will try to keep you informed the best we can.

You have got to be kidding me as if they were not backed up enough as it is

Well we can't blame Governor Gopher for this one!  This is Federal so I guess the evil orange man did it!:mutley: