kc17

My new to me Marlin 60

I finally made it to the range with my new to me Marlin 60 that I picked up from @dajonga and I like it! I told my wife I think she'll like it also, and so will our nieces & nephews. Reloading is slightly tedious, but on the upside that slows me down and helps me appreciate the range time.

I also sent the first 50 rounds downrange from my SIG P320, I like that too! I just wish ammo wasn't so darn expensive and scarce!

Thanks again to David for the smooth transaction of a fine rifle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kc17 said:

I finally made it to the range with my new to me Marlin 60 that I picked up from @dajonga and I like it! I told my wife I think she'll like it also, and so will our nieces & nephews. Reloading is slightly tedious, but on the upside that slows me down and helps me appreciate the range time.

I also sent the first 50 rounds downrange from my SIG P320, I like that too! I just wish ammo wasn't so darn expensive and scarce!

Thanks again to David for the smooth transaction of a fine rifle.

Very, very happy to hear you are enjoying it. A Marlin 60 was my first rifle and they will always hold a spot in my heart. I woulda kept this one had I not stumbled into a near perfect long barrel, long tube, LSHO version last year. I really don't need 3 model 60 rifles. FYI...I never did have a look at the buffer...they tend to get brittle and break after a few years.

I wish you and yours many years of enjoyment.

• Like 2