tgz13

User Names..

I made up my user name back in 1997 when i got my first vehicle a 1991 toyota pickup. At that time i was a FAN of toYOTA so i just made Yotafan. I think it is funny when people try to act tough on internet forums and call me a starwars dork/geek. My username is also my xbl handle and username on probably every other forum i have ever been on.

My buddy just recently got his helicopters private and commercial license. He now has a job with the mosquito commission. He initially got his pilot license via prop engine i believe and then transitioned into the helicopter.

Where I live and my profession.

Did I hear you on Sunday say you fly helicopters? or was the something my mind made up high on gunpowder lol

Yes, you heard correct, I fly helicopters.

I made up my user name back in 1997 when i got my first vehicle a 1991 toyota pickup. At that time i was a FAN of toYOTA so i just made Yotafan. I think it is funny when people try to act tough on internet forums and call me a starwars dork/geek. My username is also my xbl handle and username on probably every other forum i have ever been on.

The older I get the more of a Sci Fi geek I become.

I saw your username and never for a minute thought you were a starwars nut. Must be because I've got carnut in the blood ;)

Oldslabsides - Affectionate description of the legendary 1911 Government Model Pistol. This phrase was coined by WWII soldiers and described the flat sided design by Mr. Browning. I recently heard that the term may even go back to WWI.

That's pretty cool.. I learned something new, unfortunately that means something I already knew just went away :lol:

I learned something new, unfortunately that means something I already knew just went away

Happens to me all the time. I blame it on a misspent youth and years of self-abuse. ;)

K