18 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Has PSA's cost gone up that much or are they just gouging?

My guess is they jacked up the price. When the Civic R Type came out the dealer in Denville had one. They slapped a 10 or 15k premium onto the MSRP. Since they only had one I guess they were hoping nobody would buy it so they could say they had one to get people in the door. Perhaps the same idea at Palmetto. We have 5.56mm in stock, visit our website!

25 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Has PSA's cost gone up that much or are they just gouging?

Distributor pricing is going up too. It's not just gouging. I mean heck, ctd is up to about $1.10 per round for.223. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

Distributor pricing is going up too. It's not just gouging. I mean heck, ctd is up to about $1.10 per round for.223. 

CTD gouged the last time so we expect that from them.  They will NEVER see a penny from me!

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

CTD gouged the last time so we expect that from them.  They will NEVER see a penny from me!

That's my point. Prices are genuinely going up. There are non asshole vendors saying that if demand somehow increases for November's fun and games that $1 a round for plinking 9mm is likely. 

I see fellow gun guys selling crap, target .223 on Armslist for $1.00 per round.  If I had no scruples, I could make a fortune selling half of my stash and still have more than enough left.  I do have morals and I could never do that to a fellow gun enthusiast!

I would sell some for $1.00 per round to the first time liberal gun owners voting for Biden though!

I would also sell some specially made reloads to any Antifa member looking for some nice hot +++++P ammo!:lol:

lTrssw_7KvFrc1-71wbjv1NQDZtFrCKH0QFf9Usk2aU.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, raz-0 said:

This is correct - I've spoken to shops etc - their price for ammo (when they can get it) has skyrocketed too.

42 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

This is correct - I've spoken to shops etc - their price for ammo (when they can get it) has skyrocketed too.

Hmm. Might be time to learn how to reload. I think I have everything I need (press, components, calipers, scale, etc)

6 minutes ago, Bighungry618 said:

$679.00 now, went up $20 since last week.

....and, it's gone....  OUCH.... wow, .67/a round...

I remember buying the Black Pack a year or so ago at .27/round before rebate...  isn't capitalism wonderful?