Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

I was made aware of this forum by tgz13 over on another forum...

and as soon as I found out that there was online support for my new "addiction" I joined up in under 10 minutes.

I registered because I knew that I would be posting many questions that were not answered in previous posts, such as "How do you convince your beautiful wife that you REALLY NEED that CZ 75 B even though you just bought a brand new PX4?"

I was made aware of this forum by tgz13 over on another forum...

and as soon as I found out that there was online support for my new "addiction" I joined up in under 10 minutes.

I registered because I knew that I would be posting many questions that were not answered in previous posts, such as "How do you convince your beautiful wife that you REALLY NEED that CZ 75 B even though you just bought a brand new PX4?"

but you REAALY need a CZ.

I am a FFL, heard about NJGF from a customer. Great site, enjoy looking at & reading posts.

Glad to see you guys came to check NJGF out! This really is a great site with lots of great info and helpful members.

I will be waiting for THE call this week! 8-)

-Scott

I posted about being a NJ gun owner in the Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Association (PAFOA) forum and Maksim found me and led me here. ( I have two houses in two different states, long story)

The reason I registered here is that I was interested in one of the courses at the Brick Armory and wanted a closer relationship with NJ gun owners and shops. (I hear there might be discounts)

I tripped over your web site while looking for info on AR-15's.

I went round and round looking for information and found it difficult to leave the site as

there was alot of good information that pertained to the unique situations we have here in New Jermany. Rules that pertain to the real United States just don't apply here so it is hard to find

facts about guns and laws.

I came night after night before I registered, after I had reason to think I had something of value to contribute.

Keep up the good work. If you come to this site, one has reason to believe he is not a criminal just because he wants to spend $800.00 for a machine at punches round holes in a piece of paper at 25 yards.

Over the past year or so that i've been browsing various general gun related forums and google searches for info, i would occasionally notice links to local forums around the country (Cali, PA, etc). One day i thought i would Google search to see if there was some sort of local NJ forum and found this site. Voila.

I met Maksim at the Sportsmans Center in NJ the day i was picking up my M&P 40c and I was asking everyone lots of questions. he told me to go to the site, and by the next day I was registered! Thanks Maksim! So much good information on the site, and I found my shotgun cheaper than anywhere else using the firearm price request!

on meet up.com looking for gun type people.

lurked for about half an hour.

wanted to be able to post and talk to people.

Welcome Sonman! I am right up the road from you in Bayville. This site is full of helpful people and great knowledge. We usually get together at Brick Armory on Tuesday nights, you should come out and meet some of the guys.

-Scott