Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

First place that pops up for people looking for information about guns in New Jersey.

Your site helped me out immensely with getting all of my papers in order and having an idea on the whole process.

Applied last spring and received my FID this summer. Lurked around for about a year and finally, on this November the Fifth, got off of my ass and registered.

You guys are amazing and I am most great-full. Thank you.

I found this site by typing "NJ gun forum" into Google. I got kind of tired of asking questions in general firearm forums about NJ laws and firearms and getting the same answers... "NJ sucks" or "move to PA." Here, I can ask a question and get a more direct response from members that actually "been there, done that."

I was lurking for a total of ten minutes looking for information about SKS rifles. Then I moved on to finding information on shooting ranges and then gun stores then i joined.

This site has information about one of my favorite hobbies and involves my home state. So I of course i had join.

Hi all,

My name is Frank Fiamingo. I live in Manahawkin, and I heard about the forum from Tony @ TJ Sporting Arms. I just started shooting a couple of months ago, although I am 61 (I know, I am a slow study :D ). My first gun is the H&K P30L. My wife and I recently purchased a membership at The Brick Armory. I usually shoot on Wednesday mornings. I hope to meet some of you. I have a great deal to learn.

Frank

new to the forum,just wanted to say hello. I was told about the site by a friend of mine,and i'm enjoying it greatly. Still waiting on all my paperwork to come back,but once it does hope i can meet up with some people and have a good time at the range. i've been doing a lot of trap shooting lately at the free 539 range during the week,anyone want to join in the fun hit me up.

It's about 10 min from the parkway exit and just before the bombing range . All u need is someone with a valid nj hunting license. You can shoot trap,rimfire 22,black powder, and archery. Not a bad place to go for free,i've been going on most tues lately shooting trap.