Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

Bry@n let me know about NJGF. I peeked in a couple times over a month or so, met a few guys at the range and decided it would be a good place to be registered. Everyone's been friendly so far and there is plenty of information to read for sure!

In an effort to see how well our message is working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our forum.

So, how'd you hear about us?

How long did you lurk here before registering?

What prompted you to register?

PK gave me the lead after he got the boot from a site many of us used to frequent, which I was 8+ year member of, and decided to share my thoughts to a mod. I elected to keep my dignity and not to use my 'last chance'.

PK gave me the lead after he got the boot from a site many of us used to frequent, which I was 8+ year member of, and decided to share my thoughts to a mod. I elected to keep my dignity and not to use my 'last chance'.

Can we have some more info on this? What was the sight?

Can we have some more info on this? What was the sight?

The only issue I saw on the "site" was the auto ordnance legality issue.

That is great. I am glad to see that people are beginning to notice us. If any of you missed it, we are having a REALLY great meeting Wed. evening. Scott Bach is scheduled to speak to us regarding where we are in the fight to regain our 2A rights here in NJ. For more info, please go to www.nj2as.com. You don't want to miss this meeting.

NEXT MONTH, we will be featuring ASSEMBLYMAN MICHAEL PATRICK CARROLL!!! I will be writing up a description about that event soon.

Found out about you guys from a Member on http://www.berettaforum.net, He told me about this site just for people in NJ who all have to deal with NJ's Bulls*it Laws and I joined right up!

Hi! Thanks for stoppin by, and watch out for the marketplace and hot deals section, it gets very spendy there!

So, how'd you hear about us?

Doing background research on an (insert personal descriptor here) named Bryan Miller with ceasefireNJ, due to his recent commentary on Brian Aitken's legal case

How long did you lurk here before registering?

hour or so

What prompted you to register?

interesting site and I live in NJ and own/shoot guns ;)