Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

So, how'd you hear about us? Found you guys on a google search for .308 rifles

How long did you lurk here before registering? About a month

What prompted you to register? Out of all the gun forums I found the posting here was most inline with what I wanted. I am not trying to be a sniper or hijack threads because I cant read directions! This site is run rite

Ken

So, how'd you hear about us?

Google search for handgun dealers in NJ, this site was about the 3rd one down.

How long did you lurk here before registering?

A few hours, was home sick and fell asleep before I could sign up after actually being here less than 30 minutes. Wonderful thing after a few hours, it was still here and not a dream.

What prompted you to register?

It's easier to look inside than from outside, seems like a good group of like minded people

So, how'd you hear about us? Did a Google search for handgun info and discussion.

How long did you lurk here before registering? Only about a day.

What prompted you to register? I wanted to get in on the conversations. (I'm a pretty sociable guy!)

In an effort to see how well our message is working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our forum.

I was Googling about how to deal with guns I had inhereited and came across the link to this forum since there had been discussions on this topic here.

Pretty much registered right away. I had a lot of questions I needed answers to and felt I'd get more assistance/respect if I was registered.

Inherited some guns and needed to get legal.

i was looking for places to shoot outdoors on the net and i came accross this site. saw interesting topics and lurk for a little bit before deciding to join to enjoy and share the features of the forum. i dont have anybody to go shoot with except for my kids so i joined, unfortunately i found most of the groups here go out on week nigths (i work the evening shift). i go out and shoot on the weekends. looking forward to shoot with anybody here.

i was looking for places to shoot outdoors on the net and i came across this site. saw interesting topics and lurk for a little bit before deciding to join to enjoy and share the features of the forum. i dont have anybody to go shoot with except for my kids so i joined, unfortunately i found most of the groups here go out on week nights (i work the evening shift). i go out and shoot on the weekends. looking forward to shoot with anybody here.

Take a look at the OBRPC being you are in Colonia, it's probably the closest range with an outdoor facility, that and the indoor range is 24 hours access so it fits any schedule.

If you want to know more there are plenty of people including myself that can answer any questions you have.

Where abouts in Colonia? I graduated from Colonia a few years (decades) ago.

Harry

So, how'd you hear about us? Found you guys on a google search for .308 rifles

How long did you lurk here before registering? About a month

What prompted you to register? Out of all the gun forums I found the posting here was most inline with what I wanted. I am not trying to be a sniper or hijack threads because I cant read directions! This site is run rite

Ken

While in the market for my first handgun I google searched some NJ laws and restrictions and the site came up, I signed up pretty much instantly. I would say that the low amount of subscribers to visitors ratio could also be effected by people stumbling across this site via google search or link from other forums but that they arent from NJ so they dont register.

Stumbled onto the forum when looking for info on local ranges. Signed up 20 min later, and posted to ask if any member of SCFGPA might let me tag along with them to see the facility. GlennP and Px4storm showed me the range!

Being a longtime member of the airsoft community, and having interest in getting my FID, and stuff, I asked some questions about oobtaining the FID, and other questions pertaining to "Real Steel" on Airsoft NJ/ NJ airsoft league. Some questions were answered, but overall, discussion about getting real firearms isn't looked well upon since they try to distance themselves from the image that our sport is dangerous. Of course, that being said, most of the airsoft community has their own firearms, or plan to own in the future. And someone referred me to NJGF to learn more. I browsed for a while, but I didn't join until I got my FID. Actually, thinking about it, I believe it was the founder of the new airsoft boards who referred me here. Regardless, I was glad to find this community.

I came across NJGF when I was googling process times for FID in NJ and came across the "NJ FID application data collection effort" tread (great idea by the way)

Around two weeks.

I really wanted to contribute to the FID data collection that brought me to this forum. Freehold Twp where I live and applied turn it around in 29 days, and I wanted to give the rest of my fellow Freeholders thinking of applying some good news. Also, being really new to firearms, I was very interested in what fellow NJ gun owners had to say.

Heard about the forum from a buddy of mine at Atlantic County Pistol Range, He said there was a great deal of knowledge passed around on this forum about New Jersey specific topics. I looked over the site and joined about 5 minutes later. I haven't posted much yet but I would like to in the future. Im a bit computer illiterate so i'm still figuring out how to navigate the forum. I was prompted to join the site when I saw so many local firearm dealers were affiliated with the site. I saw that as a good way to speak with different shops in NJ about finding a certain rifle for me that i'm unable to locate.

In an effort to see how well our message is working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our forum.

I followed a link from the New Jersey Second Amendment Society of which I am a member

Hello,

I searched for either shooting ranges or nra step classes on google, and clicked on one the threads, and so glad i found it!!

I think I registered pretty much immediately, because the content on the thread was really good and was afraid i'll forget the name of the blog

I visited many other blogs... but here i feel like at home :)

- Omar

Hello,

I searched for either shooting ranges or nra step classes on google, and clicked on one the threads, and so glad i found it!!

I think I registered pretty much immediately, because the content on the thread was really good and was afraid i'll forget the name of the blog

I visited many other blogs... but here i feel like at home :)

- Omar

Welcome Omar, you found a pretty cool place with a lot of knowledgeable people, I'm waiting for some of it to rub off on me. lol

Harry

I was looking for information on transport of firearms in NJ and to/from PA and came across the site here. I lurked as a visitor for a couple of days before actually singing up....wanted to when I first found it but didn't have any idea for a user name...lol.

Great site though! I found out about Jim Flynn's Truck Repair here - and he's only 15 minutes down the road from me. :)