Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

Hey I heard about this page from newjerseyhunter.com. The thing that prompted me to join is there is a few open spots in my safe!! Great site guys!

You came to the right place, so now that your hear, what size safe you looking to upgrade to?????? :icon_mrgreen:

By the way, Welcome to the Forum.

1)I was doing a search to see if there was any update on the CCW bill that was supposed to have been up for consideration but apparently that’s dead. More recently I was looking for Saiga information due to conflicting stories of its legality. Basically I landed here via Google on both searches. It just amazes me how azz backwards NJ firearms laws have become. If you are a PA resident and want ammo, a Saiga or CCW no problem.

2) six months

3) perhaps stay on top NJ firearms issues...

In an effort to see how well our message is working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our forum.

So, how'd you hear about us?

How long did you lurk here before registering?

What prompted you to register?

Heard about this today during MDTS training at OBRPC.

Lurked about 5 minutes reading some posts.

Registered because there were a lot of interesting people at todays training that

are involved here. Seems like a great place for info and like minded comradery.

I did a google search for gun forums and this one came up pretty high on the list. It really is a fantastic group of people. Being a novice, you never know what to expect in forums. The few times I have visited other forums I felt like I was cheating LOL. Do you sell those t shirts in the photo on the home page?

Google search. Was looking for opinions on semi-auto .308 rifles that meet NJ's stupid requirements for legality. As if the legally owned guns were the ones being used in crimes, but that's a discussion for another thread. Anyhow, one of the top links in that search linked me to a thread here. Seemed like a good group of knowledgeable people, burdened just as I was with NJ residency and a fascination with things what go boom...not exactly 2 traits that compliment each other for simplicity's sake, but we manage...right?

Heard about the site from a fellow I work with.

I lurked for about 5min before registering.. figured no sense watching from the sidelines when I can input my nonsense randomly throughout the site.

In using forums more and more often for Car/Jeep stuff I found it much nicer to stick with the local forums rather then national forums. So figured I'd use that theory when discussing Firearms as well...

Bing search for "HOW DO YOU REDUCE A MARLIN 60 17 round tube into a 14 round tube" that led me to "http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12798-restrict-magazine-marlin-60/" Where I found the process to do that.

"0" lurk time, joined right away as I wanted to clarify points of the posters process. The posters process sounds viable and will be trying it.