Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

Some loud mouth at the range was bad mouthing the forum, telling me how mundane the threads were, how moronic the members were and how authoritarian the administrators were. Since he's a proven idiot and never knows what he is talking about, I figured it was worth while to check out.

Just kidding...

Some loud mouth at the range was bad mouthing the forum, telling me how mundane the threads were, how moronic the members were and how authoritarian the administrators were. Since he's a proven idiot and never knows what he is talking about, I figured it was worth while to check out.

Just kidding...

Hello and welcome to the Forums!

:hi:

post-2785-0-03996400-1337835331_thumb.jpg

Hello to everyone @ NJGF, I recently became a member, and would like to say Thank You to everyone. As a result of doing some homework researching for info on becoming a gun owner in NJ after living here for 20 yrs., and listening to all the crazy. I must admit it is a 'lil nuts going through all the B/S to owner a gun in this state compared to the rest of the world...but all in all...it's do-able. As long as you have nothing to hide...and some patients.

I wanted to get back into shooting, so I did my homework regarding the gun laws in NJ...what a nightmare...and came across the NJGF...I learned alot from all the members here, and I must also so admit, the gun laws in this state are way out there, but thanks to all the info i got made my life that much easier, and with a'lil patients i finally got back into what i love to do.

Thank You all @ NJGF...

joe...

In an effort to see how well our message is working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our forum.

So, how'd you hear about us?

How long did you lurk here before registering?

What prompted you to register?

Krdshrk noticed me on the Beretta forum, specifically, that I was from NJ.

I took a look and registered right away. Seemed like a nice place.

So, if anyone is looking to point fingers, it's his fault I'm here. :lol:

Krdshrk noticed me on the Beretta forum, specifically, that I was from NJ.

I took a look and registered right away. Seemed like a nice place.

So, if anyone is looking to point fingers, it's his fault I'm here. :lol:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Hello, 1st post here!

Found out about NJGF during my search for NJ gun laws, rules, practices, info, etc... bought my 1st gun about a week ago, probably saw the site about a month ago, and joined today!

I have a SIG Sauer P226 MK25 that ive put about 400 rounds through, cleaned it twice.

I'm near the Bullet Hole in Belleville, NJ, but I bought my gun at Caso's in Jersey City.

Look forward to learning a lot here!