Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

I have always enjoyed the sport of shooting and as an engineer I have always been intrigued with the physics of ballistics and the history of firearms, which occasionally leads me to surfing the web for information.

I found your site while looking for information about obtaining a C&R license. Luckily I found your site and the abundance of NJ regulations, where I found that in our lovely state a C&R license would not be of any value to me.

Probably lurked for 6 months or so before joining.

I finally registered so that I could join in on the discussions.

Thanks for all the great information-

I was doing a google search on the PC9 Ruger Carbine, trying to get a general price range and idea of people's experience with them, and latched onto a for sale ad at this site.......

...spent about an hour browsing...got excited about the Feb 8 rally, and joined the forum....forgot about the PC9....heh

....funny, it would have never happened if I didnt get the clear message that the government is coming after my firearms....

...legally armed....so far

From a transvestite prostitute with a broken shoe, looking for directions to midtown manhattan while walking outside of the garden state plaza mall in Paramus on a Sunday, eating a gyro. Very nice person. But declined a ride, I'm not Eddie Murphy or Hugh Grant after all. Not that I disapprove of their right to travel with whom ever they want. Don't ask what I was doing there on a Sunday eitha! Mmmkay?

In an effort to see how well our message is working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our forum.

So, how'd you hear about us?

How long did you lurk here before registering?

What prompted you to register?

AR15.com lead me here (more specifically the Hometown Forum HTF NJ) as well as a Sure shot vs. Brick Armory question I google'd

I lurked for about 2 weeks and finally registered when I couldn't see pics in the "for sale" forums on some well priced guns!

I registered because not only the previous answer, but for a chance to learn more and ask my noob questions to people who have more knowledge than I in certain areas.

Good one !!

in my best day I couldnt think up something like that and I like being a smart ass :)

From a transvestite prostitute with a broken shoe, looking for directions to midtown manhattan while walking outside of the garden state plaza mall in Paramus on a Sunday, eating a gyro. Very nice person. But declined a ride, I'm not Eddie Murphy or Hugh Grant after all. Not that I disapprove of their right to travel with whom ever they want. Don't ask what I was doing there on a Sunday eitha! Mmmkay?

Google searchs on various gun topics have brought me here serveral times. I've lurked a long while, maybe a year. I've since realized I know several of you from OBRPC matches. Nowdays with all the crap coming out of our legislature (state and US) I'm getting more engaged.

Google searchs on various gun topics have brought me here serveral times. I've lurked a long while, maybe a year. I've since realized I know several of you from OBRPC matches. Nowdays with all the crap coming out of our legislature (state and US) I'm getting more engaged.

Well let us know who you are next time, not as much these days with the colder weather, but a lot of times we will be sporting a NJGF T-Shirt so that should make it easy to pick some of us out. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In an effort to see how well our message is working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our forum.

So, how'd you hear about us?

How long did you lurk here before registering?

What prompted you to register?

back in 2011 i googled information on how to obtain a firearms liscence which led me here. I registered shortly after and now I'm finally posting. Hello NJGF!

edit: The main reason I joined was because this forum has information for NJ gun owners which is great since I'm in NJ. =D

I've been looking at this site for about a week before I decided to join. It's great that everyone who's into shooting & collecting have a platform to either vent or get informed on all the lame legislation coming down the pike from either the state or federal level.