Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

I did an extensive search to find outlets in NJ that would provide/promote opportunities for private sales and found the site.

Searched google for NJ specific laws on applying for my first FID and P2Ps since i had a couple of arrests over 20 years ago I thought might be a problem.  This wonderful site was the first hit.  And to be honest, no one could have helped me more than the good people here. :)

How did I hear about NJGF? Internet search for a njgunforum.com.

How long did I lurk? For as long as it took for my registration to be confirmed, about 5 minutes.

What prompted me to join? I am having trouble getting my local police dept. to work with me to get my firearms ID card and purchase permits.

I was a complete lurker for the better part of the year I guess. I kept googling certain questions about 2A rights in Jersey and what's legal and almost every time this forum popped up.

I'm usually not a forum type of guy. Hell, not much for social networking sites either. But, the local info made me register. Too much knowledge around here to not register.

Also, perhaps there was more traffic this week because of the trial? Maybe folks were googling their own gun law questions or NJ self defense laws. This place comes up pretty consistently in search results.

What NJ firearm self defense laws? We have them here? I thought if someone broke into your home in NJ you were supposed to give them your guns, jewelry, & money? Then bake the guy a pie and wish him well on his next robbery... :p

(I know this isn't really the law, but our elected officials sure seem to want it this way!)

Sorry for taking this thread off topic.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

a friend of a friend of a friend....but in all seriousness, a friend of mine told me that if i wanted to know what was going on not just in regard to NJ gun laws but firearms in general, i had to check out this forum.  so here i am...

deerslayer...nice avatar by the way.