Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

I originally found the site while doing a web search on NJ gun laws as I went through the process of getting my FID.

Lurked for a couple of months before I registered, then waited even longer to post.

Wanted to register so I could participate more, get to know a few people and maybe actually help someone else if the chance comes up.

Greetings from South Jersey!

I came across your site Googling for something similar to PAFOA.org. I lurked on here for maybe 2 weeks. I regestered to look at pics in the classified section and fire in on a couple of the discussions going on.

In an effort to see how well our message is working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our forum.

So, how'd you hear about us?

How long did you lurk here before registering?

What prompted you to register?

I found your site by accident but I would like to be a part of a community that is like minded. I was looking for a dealer in New Jersey so that I could purchase a couple of weapons and in my travels your site came up.I'm not brilliant with computers so it took me awhile to figure out how to post a comment to you. Thanks for being out there.

In an effort to see how well our message is working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our forum.

So, how'd you hear about us?

How long did you lurk here before registering?

What prompted you to register?

Like others, I found the site while researching laws waiting for my ID.

I guess I lurked for a month or so, and finally registered after I picked up my gun. Some very usefull info here and seems like a nice community. Took a bit to register as I really had nothing I felt was usefull to post I guess.

I was googling to find information about NJ Gun Laws.

Just joined. Seems to be a great community.

Also my story. Google'd how to pin my stock to jersey standards I guess. It was pinned but the pin broke lol

I saw posts when researching places to shoot in Monmouth County. I signed up later that day after browsing a bunch of threads. Seems like a thoughtful and knowledgeable group. So far so good.

As soon as I found out I had to move to NJ, I had to search a forum for legality. I hate changing all my gear every time I go somewhere new that has laws crafted from ignorance.

As soon as I found it, I reg. - all because I like as much info about firearms and firearm laws in the areas I live or travel, to stay safe and legal. The government in any form spares no expense in the pursuit of a guilty verdict. - make sure your straws and spit wads are legal.

Look forward to all the info and the new diet of caffeine free,sugar free light zero carb diet firearm ownership.

Was googling for NJ fire information and found the old site for NJ Guns when it was up and running. Came back a few years ago and foun dthe new updated site and the forums. Was a lurker for a while but now I am not . :)

Hello everyone. I was googling the OBRPC a couple of weeks ago and found my way to this forum. There was some info on the club and on my mossberg. It was great to see a forum with all the knowledge here without the trolls. Anyway, I joined the OBRPC last week and went to my first Knockdown Steel match yesterday. With the intention of observing because of a lack of mags, I met a couple of fellas from the club who were wearing the NJGF shirts. One the guys, M. Beck, shared his mags with me so I could compete; we both shot 40 cal. from the Beretta Storm line. So, I squaded with them for the rest of the day. Hanging with these guys and meeting the rest of the community won me over and I joined this morning.

Hello everyone. I was googling the OBRPC a couple of weeks ago and found my way to this forum. There was some info on the club and on my mossberg. It was great to see a forum with all the knowledge here without the trolls. Anyway, I joined the OBRPC last week and went to my first Knockdown Steel match yesterday. With the intention of observing because of a lack of mags, I met a couple of fellas from the club who were wearing the NJGF shirts. One the guys, M. Beck, shared his mags with me so I could compete; we both shot 40 cal. from the Beretta Storm line. So, I squaded with them for the rest of the day. Hanging with these guys and meeting the rest of the community won me over and I joined this morning.

Bryan! Hey man, nice to have you here. Good shooting yesterday brother.

I Googled NJ Gun Forums and this forum popped up, I lurked for a bout a day, and registered the next day. I joined because of all the information regarding firearm laws and it seemed like a laid back place, so far so goodSent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk