Antonio5

Could someone guest me in at CRRC?

Pretty sure you need a sponsor to join that club. Go to one of their Trap Shooting events, open to the public, and you can find some members there. They always have at least one member running the Trap Shooting program. I think they shoot on Tuesday nights, and Sundays, check their website. It's been a few years since I went there.

• Informative 1

2 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Would never step foot there.  5 rd maximum.  Ridiculous.   Fuds.  

That must be comparatively new.  It wasn't a rule when I was a member years back.  I liked the club, but they did struggle with very lawsuit-happy neighbors trying to close them down.

No rapid-fire indoors. Yeah, they had a max of 5 or 6 rounds at a time. They did have problems with the outdoor range. They put a large concrete tube that you would have to shoot through to make sure you couldn't shoot up over the berm. They do have a target retrieval setup like most public ranges, that was nice. The indoor range is 24/7 to members, and they are allowed to bring a guest, that had an honor system, I think it was $10 in the box for a guest. That was years ago when I went with a member. I typically only went there to shoot Trap.

• Informative 1

Thanks everyone for your input. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find anyone with current membership. The 5-round limit makes a little sense to me. Anyway, I will try to join, as it is so conveniently located. Honestly I was interested in using the indoor pistol range only. Let's see what happens.