gleninjersey

Great Price On Full Synthetic 5W-30 For Those Who Do Their Own Oil Changes!

25 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

I don't know what made me think about this.  I still have several of the large 5 quart jugs sitting in my basement and probably half a dozen or so of the regular one quart bottles.

Holy crap!!  The price is now $66.49 if you order from Wal-mart and "only" $42.99 at Advance Auto for the 5 quart jugs.  Which is interesting because back in Summer of 2020 they had it on clearance because I was told "Nobody is buying it because they think it's just for trucks.'

So glab I loaded up on it!! 

Late 2019 AA was blowing out certain Pennsoil Platinum, Mobil Super Synthetic, HM and CarQuest HM full syn oils.

I was buying 5 jugs as low as $3.79 and qts. for .55 cents. When they were cleaned out at my local store they would order them for me from other stores.

The really nice black female assistant manager at the time knew me on first name basis after a while, I think she still works there.:D

It was good timing too because I was running low on my stash from previous oil clearances at K-Mart and AA.

Doubt we'll see blow out deals like that again anytime soon, AA has jacked their prices on everything wayyy up.