45Doll

Handguns In/Not-In Inventory

Both my NJ and PA FFLs are members of the Gallery Of Guns network. So I've frequently used them if, for nothing else, get pricing. And of course for ordering if the price is right.

Somewhere in a post last week I mentioned GoG being out of stock on a lot. So I decided to check back today. I searched for semi-auto pistols in stock, period. Here's what I found:

• Beretta - 0
  • CZ - 3 P10s and one Shadow at $2K
  • Glock - 0
  • H&K - 0
  • Kimber - 0 (for some reason Type is not available for Kimber, so I assume it includes revolvers)
  • Sig - 0
  • S&W - only Victorys in .22

That's a lot less than even slim pickings. The I searched on Gun Broker for a Glock 21 Gen4. There was ONE listed, at a starting bid of $800. That's 35% more than I paid for my last one.

If anyone would like to add info on popular guns they do or don't find in stock somewhere, feel free. I think it's going to be like this (or worse if possible) all the way through the election. And then, if by some act of Satan Biden wins (and can still speak), it will remain this way in perpetuity.

Also, if anyone has actual info on current factory production numbers at the other end of the pipe, I'd like to know what they are.

Note: The July numbers are in, and the first half of this year has seen more background checks than any year since 1999. By a lotplot1-1.png!

Edited by 45Doll
Note added.
  • Informative 1

4 hours ago, 45Doll said:

Both my NJ and PA FFLs are members of the Gallery Of Guns network. So I've frequently used them if, for nothing else, get pricing. And of course for ordering if the price is right.

Somewhere in a post last week I mentioned GoG being out of stock on a lot. So I decided to check back today. I searched for semi-auto pistols in stock, period. Here's what I found:

• Beretta - 0
  • CZ - 3 P10s and one Shadow at $2K
  • Glock - 0
  • H&K - 0
  • Kimber - 0 (for some reason Type is not available for Kimber, so I assume it includes revolvers)
  • Sig - 0
  • S&W - only Victorys in .22

That's a lot less than even slim pickings. The I searched on Gun Broker for a Glock 21 Gen4. There was ONE listed, at a starting bid of $800. That's 35% more than I paid for my last one.

If anyone would like to add info on popular guns they do or don't find in stock somewhere, feel free. I think it's going to be like this (or worse if possible) all the way through the election. And then, if by some act of Satan Biden wins (and can still speak), it will remain this way in perpetuity.

Also, if anyone has actual info on current factory production numbers at the other end of the pipe, I'd like to know what they are.

Note: The July numbers are in, and the first half of this year has seen more background checks than any year since 1999. By a lotplot1-1.png!

Thanks for the graph. 

I work at a shop in Southern Ocean County (I know...A long haul from Sussex) and we are pretty cleaned out of Glocks, Rugers and Sigs, but we still have some Springfields, FN, CZ, Beretta, some S&W. We have a few good used handguns, too. 

Lemme know via PM if there is something you are looking for and I will get back to you.

22 minutes ago, dajonga said:

Thanks for the graph. 

I work at a shop in Southern Ocean County (I know...A long haul from Sussex) and we are pretty cleaned out of Glocks, Rugers and Sigs, but we still have some Springfields, FN, CZ, Beretta, some S&W. We have a few good used handguns, too. 

Lemme know via PM if there is something you are looking for and I will get back to you.

You're welcome. As far as firearms go I am set. But others on the forum, especially in south Jersey, should take note of your items. "We're all in this together." (Schooner Tuna, Mister Mom)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

You're welcome. As far as firearms go I am set. But others on the forum, especially in south Jersey, should take note of your items. "We're all in this together." (Schooner Tuna, Mister Mom)

What is the used market like?  

12 minutes ago, Underdog said:

What is the used market like?  

Very thin.... 2 Sig 9mm, Px4 9mm, S&W 459 nickel, HK USP .40. A few older hunting guns, pumps and bolts. Some oddball stuff too..... a 9 inch or so Single Six. Nothing like normal times, but these are not normal times.