SJG

WTS BLACK RAIN ORDNANCE F-15 5.56 16" $ 1300

VERY LIGHTLY USED BRO F-15 5.56 16" 223/556,MINT CONDITION, NORGARD AND BLACK. VORTEX RED DOT NOT INCLUDED FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY.Rifle will come with a set of flip up front and rear sights and one PMAG. COMES WITH  BRO OEM OPTIONAL EXTENDED CHARGING HANDLE, MAGPUL GRIP AND  STOCK BRO Muzzle BRAKE. Round count around 400.  Manufacturer: Black Rain Ordnance Norgard 7075-T6 machined billet upper and lower. The Upper and Lower has a real custom look with lots of detail. .Has  stainless fluted barrel  that peeks through the lightened rifle length forend. The barrel is made from fluted 416R stainless with a Rockwell of 27 and features 3-groove polygonal rifling. Nickel boron coated bolt and carrier- M16 with heavily staked gas key and Black Rain Ordnance logo  Gas System is Direct Impingement; Low Profile Gas Block; Slim Line  15" M-Lok BRO Carbine Length Handguard, .Super smooth Trigger- BRO. BRO Logos throughout on components to give this a customized signature look.  Note: can ship directly to your FFL with a copy of my DL and FID.  See my feedback here and also on Ebay under Stevie5blue-100% over 1,000 transactions, purchases and sales. Payment can be U.S. Postal Money order or Certified Bank Check.  If you want you can also do discreet paypal gift. This is a high end AR  on par with any DD , LWRC and the like.  Has been in my FL  climate controlled Gun Safe  I have several AR's so one has to go.  Steve. BEST to PM me and not Post here, if you want it. 

Union County

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg