revenger

murphy closing state parks

2 hours ago, revenger said:

https://www.nj.com/salem/2020/08/2-nj-state-parks-will-close-indefinitely-staff-moving-to-other-sites.html

Get ready people this will not stop here,   This is just the beginning.     

Don't really understand why these parks need to be "staffed" anyway. 

• Agree 1

If the park is not staffed let me ask this,  Who exactly is going to chase the people out when they go. and when the people start going then they will have to staff them.

as others said ,  why do the woods need staffing anyway especially if the parks are "carry in carry out"

just a left wing method to stop any recreation the dictator feels doesn't fit in their views.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

We shot clays last weekend 

Their is sumtin seriously wonky with you brah...

You’re just mad they won’t fit in a crockpot. 

1 hour ago, revenger said:

If the park is not staffed let me ask this,  Who exactly is going to chase the people out when they go. and when the people start going then they will have to staff them.

as others said ,  why do the woods need staffing anyway especially if the parks are "carry in carry out"

just a left wing method to stop any recreation the dictator feels doesn't fit in their views.

It’s another way the government can make the population feel impacted and therefore scared and ultimately turn to that same government to fix it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

It’s another way the government can make the population feel impacted and therefore scared and ultimately turn to that same government to fix it. 

Thats a great explanation

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, voyager9 said:

They always cut the perks first.

remember the shutdown under Obama and the bikers removed the barricades to the Vietnam memorial.

23 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

Don't really understand why these parks need to be "staffed" anyway. 

Well from my experience, you only need staff so you can close the park. From my perspective, these parks are now open 24-7. 

The reality is NJ is very much out of money. Having seen the numbers from March, there was NO way they made it to the end of fiscal year without hitting zero, and revenues won't hold us until a bond can be floated. It's going to be rough fiscally for the state government. They didn't know how to operate within the constraints of revenue before, and they sure as heck don't now. 

• Agree 3

Even before CHYNA decided to infect the world with the wuflu my town was already carping the garbage pick up service contract having expired and were looking for suggestions to keep the costs down. I don't think my suggestion to eliminate the recycling program since it all will end up in the same land anyway field was well received. Oh well, I tried.

18 hours ago, voyager9 said:

Looking forward to a 50% property tax increase for less services. 

The sad thing is, that was coming anyway. But now they will be able to blame it in the 'Rona, instead of their perpetual mismanagement. That's why the dems love the China Kung Flu - it runs cover for a lot of their plans. Financial collapse, increased government control, etc.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Handyman said:

The sad thing is, that was coming anyway. But now they will be able to blame it in the 'Rona, instead of their perpetual mismanagement. That's why the dems love the China Kung Flu - it runs cover for a lot of their plans. Financial collapse, increased government control, etc.

Thats ONE of the reasons...