eyeinstine

Permits to burn; whats out there??

Got two permits that are gonna expire soon.. Whats out there? Not looking for anything fancy or high end, or crazy covid/riot pricing..

anything from a simple .22 revolver, maybe a common striker fired 9mm, always like heavy iron guns or old classics.. Etc etc etc 

Dkfirearms has surplus beretta m1951's available. I haven't shot one but they look great on youtube and for 360 dollars you can get one hand picked with 3 mags.

7 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

Got two permits that are gonna expire soon.. Whats out there? Not looking for anything fancy or high end, or crazy covid/riot pricing..

anything from a simple .22 revolver, maybe a common striker fired 9mm, always like heavy iron guns or old classics.. Etc etc etc 

Beleive it or not there are some crazy deals on higher end stuff right now — I’ve made a few purchases lately that where just too good to let get away — on stuff I never thought I would be able to afford

Hold onto your wallet and try cruising the classifieds here: 

https://www.1911addicts.com/forums/firearm-classifieds.20/

22 hours ago, CF1782 said:

Dkfirearms has surplus beretta m1951's available. I haven't shot one but they look great on youtube and for 360 dollars you can get one hand picked with 3 mags.

Saw that.. tempting! Unique firearm... Also so 92Fs somewhere online for about the same price.. Also tempting but i have a mint 92c (taurus) so kinda have the berrata 9mm base covered..

Thanks for tip tho!

14 hours ago, Heavyopp said:

Beleive it or not there are some crazy deals on higher end stuff right now — I’ve made a few purchases lately that where just too good to let get away — on stuff I never thought I would be able to afford

Hold onto your wallet and try cruising the classifieds here: 

https://www.1911addicts.com/forums/firearm-classifieds.20/

Ugggghhhhh.... your like a pushy dealer tempting a junkie.. :rofl:       Definitely some nice hardware on there!  Pretty much still outta my price range to just use up some 2$ permits...   Odd it seems we cant just let those 2$ pieces of paper expire since they are less than a cup of coffee in price..  Its just principle i guess!

14 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

Now im drooling....  Sweet! Never really took notice of that model before! Thanks for bringing to my attention! something to keep an eye out for in the future when better funds prevail...

1 hour ago, eyeinstine said:

Ugggghhhhh.... your like a pushy dealer tempting a junkie.. :rofl:       Definitely some nice hardware on there!  Pretty much still outta my price range to just use up some 2$ permits...   Odd it seems we cant just let those 2$ pieces of paper expire since they are less than a cup of coffee in price..  Its just principle i guess!

Now im drooling....  Sweet! Never really took notice of that model before! Thanks for bringing to my attention! something to keep an eye out for in the future when better funds prevail...

it's a fantastic handgun.  if you want to shoot mine, anytime!  I go to cjrpc so be my guest and let's spit some 22~!

I have a little-used S&W model 915 I'd sell.  It's a SA/DA 9 mm, alloy frame with a steel slide, housing a 4" barrel.  Includes an Uncle Mikes nylon holster and two 10 round mags.  $400, pics on request.

When I'm reunited with my out-of-state mag stash, and if you are then in a place where you can receive them, I've also got 4 15 round mags I'd sell cheap...

• Like 1

Sig 1911u 45 stainless / black rosewood grips with three additional Wilson Combat Mags. Just taking up space. Impulsive buy a few years ago.

Sig P290RS in Bronze.  Got this for my daughter and she didn't like it.

2 hours ago, Wojo said:

Sig 1911u 45 stainless / black rosewood grips with three additional Wilson Combat Mags. Just taking up space. Impulsive buy a few years ago.

Sig P290RS in Bronze.  Got this for my daughter and she didn't like it.

post up some prices... I did pick something up this week from a member here; but i do have one more permit. I think im done buying for a bit unless something crazy good deal comes along. BUT, i have a lot of new FID friends and neighbors who will be looking one they have their FIDs and pistol permits in hand..  I'll pass along any deals to them...