AlDente67

This poor guy only owns one house.

I once had to teach a training class for 2 weeks at one of his companies in Mumbai.  The "campus" is huge, with a 70 foot tall picture of the father on one of the main buildings.  I saw the house from my taxi but thought it was just another office tower. Felt bad for the employees though. After my 9 hour class each day, mon to sat, they had to go to their offices and do their jobs for another 9 hours.  No free time at all.  But the employees will do anything just to get that reference on their resumes. 

The house really is situated in the middle of the slums where people simply poop on the side of the road when nature calls.  I was stuck in traffic my first day and was treated to the sight of an old lady hiking up her sari and dumping right there next to my car, then starts walking as if nothing ever happened (and no toilet paper on her person)

22 minutes ago, Handyman said:

For reasons stated above, there ain't nothing that would make me want to live in India. I'd much rather keep being s thousandaire in America rather than a billionaire in Mumbai.

I could handle being a billionaire formerly from Mumbai...