kenw

What does everyone do for a living?

I have not gone thru ll the posts, I am Executive Chef for Renaissance Hotel in Rutherford,NJ CK's Steak House

DUDE! We got the hookup now!

Hmmm group dinner.... mmmmm S T E A K

Down.

I have not gone thru ll the posts, I am Executive Chef for Renaissance Hotel in Rutherford,NJ CK's Steak House

DUDE! We got the hookup now!

Hmmm group dinner.... mmmmm S T E A K

I'll travel for that.

Can we open carry there?

Only if you want to be arrested.... this is north jersey.... this is rutherford... right by the turnpike/meadowlands/swampland.

I would say you have as much chance of open carrying there as you do of shopping at Cabela's across the street. =P

Can we open carry there?

Only if you want to be arrested.... this is north jersey.... this is rutherford... right by the turnpike/meadowlands/swampland.

I would say you have as much chance of open carrying there as you do of shopping at Cabela's across the street. =P

private property

Can we open carry there?

That was funny Maks!!!

Service Tech for Ingersoll Rand. I service,repair and maintain Industrial Class Air Compressors upto 500HP and Moisture Obsorbtion Systems using either Dessicant or Refrigerent upto 5000CFM.

We've got 3 100hp air compressors and a huge dryer...what part of the state do you work in?

For the last 8 years, I've done IT and Marketing for Eagle Ridge Golf Club and the occasional website on the site. The economy finally hit us and with still missing half of last years membership and the main company feeling the real estate crash the past few years, I got laid off this past friday. So now I'm going to be collecting unemployment for the first time in the 22 years I've been working. Or I'll just call it a vacation :)

Its probably for the best. I was going to start working on getting my certs and start doing some training, so now I have a little more motivation to do so. I still got tons of DVD's for photography ideas I never got time to watch, so I could always pursue the lucrative stock photography venture as well. And of course the biggest plus is that I can look for work out of state.

For the last 8 years, I've done IT and Marketing for Eagle Ridge Golf Club and the occasional website on the site. The economy finally hit us and with still missing half of last years membership and the main company feeling the real estate crash the past few years, I got laid off this past friday. So now I'm going to be collecting unemployment for the first time in the 22 years I've been working. Or I'll just call it a vacation :)

Its probably for the best. I was going to start working on getting my certs and start doing some training, so now I have a little more motivation to do so. I still got tons of DVD's for photography ideas I never got time to watch, so I could always pursue the lucrative stock photography venture as well. And of course the biggest plus is that I can look for work out of state.

Sorry to hear that bud.

Open carry, We have the only liquor license in Rutherford, when you get in the parking lot, if you see someone breaking into a car, go ahead and shoot them and help the police out... We have some really good steaks, come on down. We need the business, and a nice wine list to boot.

Let me know before you all come.

My family and I own and Marina and boat/yacht sales business in Brick, NJ. last few years have been tough, but this year seems to be shaping up pretty well. So, if there's any boaters here looking for parts, or service, I'll be glad to hook you up with what you need...

Possibly have a job at Home Depot, not the greatest but better than being on unemployment

Good luck. I worked at a HD for several years. If you're a "Sales Associate" your absolute best bet to maintain sanity is to get into the Tool Rental Department.