Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Rare to find:
Remington 700 VSSF Varmint HS Call .308
Fluted Stainless 26 inch barrel.
Target style trigger, very light.
H-S precision synthetic stock with
Full aluminum bedding block.
Excellent overall condition, less than 100 rounds through.
Topped with Nikon Monarch 6-24x50SF M FC featuring:
- 4x Zoom Range, 4 inch Eye Relief
- Interchangeable Target Style Turret Knobs and Caps
- Locking Side Focus Parallax Adjustment (SF)
- Fine Cross (FC) Target Reticle
- Ultra ClearCoat boosting Light Transmission up to 95%
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Nikon Lifetime Full Warranty
Price $650 without scope. or BO
Scope $440 extra
I've been wanting to switch over to liquid tumbling with stainless media for a few months now. I wasn't really thrilled with the commercial offerings for tumblers so I decided to build my own. Looking around there was a great thread over on arfcom about building a tumbler -- My inspiration came from there.
Anyway --- Right to the pictures...
I decided the frame would be made of aluminum, I happen to have a great supply of 3" 6061 channel so this is the obvious choice --
The small 1" stubs of round rod are for the rubber adjustable feet
Laid out... Ready for tig welding
Mostly welded up
Plate over the angle pieces for the motor mount
Rubber feet mounts
So I purchased this little gun in order to be able to get more range time without breaking the bank. Unfortunately, things just didn't work out that way as I still just go the range about the same as before. I really have lost interest in shooting 22lr and I am looking to make some room in my safe for a new toy.
This little revolver is a 8-shot 22 lr with fiber optic sights, I have a wolfe springs kit for it as well that ill include (I put the stock springs back in however). Asking $450.00 and the gun is practically brand new as I've shot less then 1000 rounds through it.
* Edit * Just so that everyone knows, this gun has been shipped back to Ruger in the past because spots were appearing on the stainless that I concerned might have been rust. Ruger, (who has awesome customer service btw) had the gun back to me about a week later (6/5) completely refinished and all components replaced (Cylinder, Pawl, Trigger plunger, Firing pin Assy, Hammer strut Assy, & rear sight base).