Blackjack988

WTS: Large amount of Reloading Equipment

Well its about that time. I'm looking to buy a house and need to raise up some funds for that. I also haven't loaded a round in over 2 years. I have accumulated a large amount of reloading equipment over the last 5 or so years and i'm looking to divest myself at this point. I'm still working on an inventory of all of it so i'll be slowly adding to this thread as i find more stuff. There's enough where posting pictures is going to be prohibitive but i'll break things down in categories for easy browsing and if you really need a picture of something let me know and I'll take one when I can. Most of this equipment is geared towards precision rifle reloading and all of it (including powders and primers) has been kept in a humidity/temp controlled environment for its life.

Shipping is going to be on you for items that can be shipped. Local pickup is in Middletown NJ, but am willing to drive to ranges to meet up.

Press (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY)

• Upgraded Redding Big Boss 2 Press Package - $400
    • Redding Big Boss 2
    • Inline Fabrication Ultramount
    • Inline Fabrication Case Ejector System w/2 bins
    • Inline Fabrication Ergo Roller Lever
    • Inline Fabrication Universal Double Bullet Tray System
    • Redding Slide Bar Automatic Primer Feeder System (Large and Small Tubes)

Dies/Die Accessories

• Redding .308 Win Master Hunter Carbide Die Set (Full-length sizer and Micrometer seater) - $120
    • Will include Lee Precision .308 Collet Neck Sizing Die
  • RCBS .45 ACP 3 Die Set - $40
  • RCBS .308 Neck Sizer - $20

Misc Tools

• Little Crow Gunworks Worlds Finest Trimmer (Original) .223 Rem - $50
  • RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center - $100- Will include the following accessories for .223 and .308 cases
    • Primer Pocket Uniformer
    • Case mouth chamfer and deburr tools
    • Flash Hole Deburring Tool
  • Satern Powder Funnels in the following sizes - $10 each
    • 9mm
    • 45 Cal

Brass/Brass Prep

• Mixed Pistol (mostly 9mm and 45) (unprocessed)
    • 10 LB mixed - $20
    • 10 LB mixed - $20
    • 10 LB mixed - $20

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

• Like 2

I have, on occasion, bought open jugs of powder.  To minimize risk, I did the following:

• Only buy open powder when I already have the same powder at home.
  • Pour a couple of tablespoons of my powder, and of the powder I'm buying, onto separate sheets of white paper.
  • Inspect carefully, to make sure the samples are visually identical, and that the powder I'm buying doesn't show signs of a different powder having been accidentally mixed in at some point.

It's not foolproof, but it does offer some peace of mind.

Thanks for the feedback guys.  I'm careful about keeping the powder completely separated and have never opened up two different cans at the same time to avoid cross-contamination, but I can understand the hesitation.

Also, bumping since I added a bunch of brass.  I'm also sorting through and cataloging a bunch of primed/sized/annealed .223 brass and pistol brass (mostly 9mm and 45) that i'll plan on having with me at OBRPC on Sunday if anyone is going to be there.

On 9/5/2020 at 1:19 PM, Longranger said:

Blackjack988,

Berger 6.5mm 140gr Hybrids are Target, right?  If so, I’ll take all 500.  Let me know.  THX!

Yes, these are Hybrid Target.  Unfortunately those bullets are currently spoken for but you're next on the list if that falls through for whatever reason.