Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By My1stGlock
      Midway has this on sale at the moment if anyone looking for a decent entry to mid level red dot.
      https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1016224982

Sparc 2.jfif
    • By michael ruscingno
      Great shape! Taurus g2c 9mm with stainless steel slide. All condition shown in photos, pretty good condition! https://imgur.com/a/9ldPfTH (Photo album) 

asking $150 bucks plus buyer responsible for transfer. 

comes with two 10 round mags.

willing to meet local to ridgewood NJ Bergen, Passaic county areas, at FFL. Also comfortable with shipping at buyers expense 
    • By CNJ
      Hello,
      I am new here and looking to sell my two hand guns (I have another post for a Browning 22 1911 what will have a description very similar to this post).

This post is for a Glock G19 GEN5 with night sights that I purchased new from Firearms Support and Storage June of 2019. I have used it a total of two times at RTSP in Union NJ and in it's lifetime it has shot only 172 rounds down range.
      It comes with 3 10 round magazines as well as the grips/lock as shown in the photos. I have not used it since prior to covid, so I will give it the best cleaning I can before the sale.
      The price is $325 plus FFL transfer fees.
      If you have questions or if I can share any other photos, please let me know.

Thank you! 

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

• By CNJ
      Hello,
      I am new here and looking to sell my two hand guns (I have another post for a Glock G19 GEN5 that will have a description very similar to this post).

This post is for a Browning 22 1911 Black Label with fiber optic sights that I purchased new from Firearms Support and Storage June of 2019. I have used it a total of two times at RTSP in Union NJ and in it's lifetime it has shot only 390 rounds down range.
      It comes with 2 10 round clips magazines - I have not used it since prior to covid, so I will give it the best cleaning I can before the sale.

The price is $400 plus FFL transfer fees.
      If you have questions or if I can share any other photos, please let me know.
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale
      Thank you! 

• By Njrun125
      I’m in the process of applying for a gun permit and was told I need a letter from a doctor or pyschiatrist that holds a MD. Dr. Pirelli has been mentioned in other posts but won’t do because he doesn’t have a MD. Is there a doctor or psychiatrist that does this type of evaluation? Any advice is greatly appreciated.