SJG

Sold 5.56 Green Tip Penetrator Ammo

In a sealed  green plastic can, 120 rounds per can,  American Eagle 5.56, 62 Grain, GREEN TIP, Rifle Ammo, XM855, 2 cans available $115  per can.  Must have NJ Firearms Purchaser Identification card, 21 or over and a state or federal picture ID (DL) and not presently under any domestic violence restraining order.  

PM me if you want it with your name and address and cell phone number and if you want one or both cans, discreet paypal gift ok to [email protected] I will not respond to any posts here. The only thing I will respond to is a pm that says I will take one or two cans followed by a paypal discreet gift payment to me: [email protected]

Pick up in Union County N.J. only

"Do not post in the ad if you have no interest in the item. Unnecessary chatter will not be tolerated. Do not bump ads for "nice guys" or "sweet rifles". This is a very social site with the appropriate forums for yakking it up. The MarketPlace is not a social forum. If you have a legitimate question, then by all means ask it. All unnecessary posts will be deleted without warning."

• FacePalm 1