Rob0115

This is why gun owners are doomed in NJ

On 8/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, AlDente67 said:

Seems like CC would be a huge risk anyway, what with the backlash by prosecutors if you need the defend yourself.I couldn't afford representation if faced with that fight.

On a side note, a bankruptcy lawyer I know says he gets 2k and up to file the papers.  I was thinking if someone had the cash to pay him, they weren't in such bad shape to begin with (medical bills and wild CC balances aside)

It’s tough even with insurance.  I have a couple policies on CCW and have it written into my umbrella with Pure insurance.  

25 minutes ago, 10X said:

That one still infuriates me.  Because one of the perps had been picked up for illegal possession of a handgun 9 months earlier.  He was found passed out on a lawn with a loaded handgun in his pocket.  But he was released on bail, and subsequently found not guilty of the charge, because he had passed out due to an overdose of PCP.  And so he walked because he was deemed by the court to have been too drugged up to be aware that he was carrying a loaded handgun.  Which is the most convoluted, f*cked-up application of 'two wrongs somehow make a right' that I've ever encountered.  

And it's why Karif Ford was a free man when he entered the Short Hills Mall parking garage planning to carjack a Range Rover.

Perp in deadly carjacking has walked on previous gun charges because he was too drugged up to know what he was doing

Yeah, the media dumped that whole story ASAP.

If the circumstances were turned around the Dems would have been falling over themselves to pass laws named in honor of the victim.