gunnarsport

WTB- New or mint Glock 45 or Springfield XDM 9mm 4.5

Hi,

I am searching for a new of MINT condition Glock 45 or Springfield XDM 9mm 4.5". Please message me if anyone here is willing to part, or may know of a place that may still have one available!

Thanks

Michael in Robbinsville (Mercer Co)

I have a Springfield xdm 9mm in 4.5 that I am willing to sell in like new mint condition. It comes with the original xdm case, lock, mag loader, different size back straps, owners manual, etc. I had to pay $650 to get my hands on one. I would sell it for $550.  These are very hard to find in N.J. I can ship it to your FFL. It is in my gun safe at my Fl house where I am staying until I return to N.J. the end of October. To ship it from here to N.J. is about $50 and you would have to pay for shipping. All you need to do is make sure your FFL will take a shipment from a private individual who is willing to send it with a copy of his DL etc.  Lots of them, especially the ones on this forum will You can buy a new 10 round magazine for N.J. on ebay for about $29. The only reason I would be willing to sell it, is that i have the same gun in 45 and shoot the 45 more than the 9. 

If you are interested pm me

Steven