70gto

CLOSED 1893 gold/ 1987 gold proof and 2 gold 1/10 oz coins

Beautiful example of a graded and slabbed NGC 1893 $20 gold coin. Historically significant in MS-63( VERY very GOOD ABOVE AVERAGE GRADE) Yellow gold tones 127 years old. Spot is close to $2000 an ounce. I am asking $2450. Low mintage. ON ebay there are 3 of the same date and same grade coins starting at 3600 to 3950.  Disclosure. my price is only 35 dollars more than a dealer offered me to sell it back to  collectors for a $1000 more. This is to give you some perspective. 

1987 Gold proof American Eagle 1 oz gold in mint case with COA. $2125. Dealer average ask is $2627 for the exact same coin. 1986 was the first year of this series of proof gold from the mint. Outstanding condition and blinding reflection.

2 gold american eagles 1/10 ounce asking $225 each, same dealer sale price is $239 each. ---------------SPF-------------------

ALSO adding for sale is a ST. Gaudens 1910d. NGC graded ms65+. NGC website shows only 11 graded in this very high a grade.  Asking $3750. This is $1000 below price guide. This is also a low mintage year for the date and mint. I really dont want to sell this one as its the pride of my collection, but I have another collection to upgrade.

If shipped add $8 for priority 2nd day. Payment in the form of USPS MO or bitcoin, etherium.

Gold and silver keep marching higher in these uncertain times. No trades except for pre 1933 gold. 

These are going to fund other gold purchases, or else i wouldn't be selling these now when I believe the price of Gold and silver are going higher.

Folks who bought from me approx 1 month ago made very very nice profits already.  On average $10 dollars a coin for each silver ounce purchased. 

Call or text for pics. 732-841-2472

I can only list these here for a few days as dealer wants to trade me for these coins by the end of the week, but I thought I would try here first. As usual Thanks NJGF