Zeke

Kt tape

6 minutes ago, fishnut said:

This, or beer depending on time of day and severity of pain. 

I thought it was always beer.   It must work, I'd never even heard of Kt tape until this thread.

• Sad 1

I am typing this lefty because my usual hunt and peck method using both hands is somewhat hampered by the fact that my right Humerus bone is smashed in 6 places (you should see the other guy).  Pain management?  Tylenol extra strength and a ton of whimpering when I roll over in my sleep.

Now if this tape was infused with morphine, I would never leave the house.

24 minutes ago, AlDente67 said:

I am typing this lefty because my usual hunt and peck method using both hands is somewhat hampered by the fact that my right Humerus bone is smashed in 6 places (you should see the other guy).  Pain management?  Tylenol extra strength and a ton of whimpering when I roll over in my sleep.

Try it.. you’ll like it

43 minutes ago, Handyman said:

What's is supposed to do? It's not like your skin is stuck to your muscles. 

Stuff works 

I had posterior tibial tendon dysfunction a couple months ago; basically I strained/sprained the tendon that runs along the inside of your leg and wraps around the bottom of your foot.  KT tape worked wonders to support the area until the tendon healed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlDente67 said:

What happened " Let me guess " You were standing in the door way with your census worker clipboard,  And your make every vote count hat on. Did I mention it was in the seedy part of town. 

When Corn pop spotted the Pepperoni hot pocket on your clipboard,  He bum rushed you you fell back on your arm. You dropped the keys to your $60k SUV and the hot pocket. And you where stunned and in shock and heard calling out for a Medic.  :rofl:

Just kidding  GWS 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wheeler2.0 said:

I prefer to use the name brand stuff.  Its currently on my back helping out with a shoulder issue.

My dog reminds the local fox who's boss at the expense of my shoulder.:facepalm:

Welcome to the forum! It’s called porkroll btw! And KT tape is muscle!

• FacePalm 1

9 hours ago, Sota said:

I had posterior tibial tendon dysfunction a couple months ago; basically I strained/sprained the tendon that runs along the inside of your leg and wraps around the bottom of your foot.  KT tape worked wonders to support the area until the tendon healed.

That sounds very technical..