kc17

Blazer 9mm in stock

Blazer 9mm 115gr & 124 gr in stock @ Simmons $17.99 per box

We have 2,000 boxes of Blazer 115gr and 2,000 boxes of 124gr in stock . $17.99 per box and orders of $99 is free shipping. Orders will ship Monday or Tuesday of next week.

https://www.simmonssportinggoods.com/blazer-brass-ammunition-9mm-luger-115-grain-full-metal-jacket-50-per-box/

https://www.simmonssportinggoods.com/blazer-brass-ammunition-9mm-luger-124-grain-full-metal-jacket-50-per-box/

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cheflife15 said:

It goes so fastttt. Do you get notifications?

Simmon's says if you add an item to your wish list you will get notified. I have American Eagle on my wish list, but not the Blazer. I've just been obsessed with checking various sites, including ammoseek & reddit. 

I've put in for notifications with other retailers and never gotten a notification from them. I'll see it on ammoseek, but it's gone before I get to them. It wouldn't surprise me if the notifications are set to go out overnight or something, not instantly. Or they're just not sending them; or that part of the system is overloaded too.

i just clicked the link for the 115 gr and it let me put 4 boxes in the cart and got all the way to the final checkout.. Guess they are available.. I didnt need them, so i deleted from the cart and closed the page.. 

23 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

i just clicked the link for the 115 gr and it let me put 4 boxes in the cart and got all the way to the final checkout.. Guess they are available.. I didnt need them, so i deleted from the cart and closed the page.. 

I did the same and it's there. The last time I bought the exact same ammo it was less than 1/2 that price.....NO THANKS!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

The last time I bought the exact same ammo it was less than 1/2 that price.....NO THANKS!

Me too, last 9mm I bought was half that with free shipping.

It pays to be a good Boy Scout and "Be Prepared"!

• Agree 2

46 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Looks like the Federal 115gr is in stock right now along with the 115gr Blazer

https://www.simmonssportinggoods.com/federal-champion-training-9mm-luger-115-gr-full-metal-jacket-fmj-50-bx-20-cs/

Sold out at 17.99 a box. Wow. 

Nobody is saying it's a great price. In today's market I believe it is a reasonable price. Not everyone had the ability to stockpile 25k+ rounds when it was cheap. I had more than enough ammo to last me a several years based on my usage before shooting competitions. Now I don't and I'd like to continue competing. Reloading should help me with that. 

I am also buying stock for three additional people now who I'll be selling it to once they get their FIDs. In fact, all of the orders I've placed in the last two weeks will be getting set aside to resell to family/friends at the same exact price I paid; once I can legally do so. They know what prices I was paying a year ago and know the prices today. They are just happy to know they will have ammo when they are able to purchase a firearm to go with it.

I'm certainly not going to berate them or tell them they're stupid for not becoming firearms owners years ago; what good would that do? We need MORE responsible, legal, active firearm owners, not less.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, kc17 said:

We need MORE responsible, legal, active firearm POLITICIANS owners, not less.

There, fixed it.

If we had that, we wouldn't be in this situation of inventory out of stock or with these crazy prices.

• Agree 1

AVAILABLE NOW

These are a full Case of Blazer 115gr Free Shipping, No Tax unless in Louisiana, Limit one case per household. We will release more 4 box limit Blazer tomorrow. Cases will ship tomorrow. We're only going to load up 100 cases today as warehouse is still trying to get caught up.

https://www.simmonssportinggoods.com/blazer-brass-ammunition-9mm-luger-115-grain-full-metal-jacket-50-per-box/

• Like 2