Sign in to follow this  
Pizza Bob

IDPA Match 9/13

For those of you casting about, looking for a match to shoot - good news: This coming Sunday, 9/13, Bob Raike will be holding his first post-covid shutdown IDPA match at Old Bridge's outdoor ranges.

For those of you that shot at Somerset, back in the day, you may remember Bob Raike. He was a regular there until the Match Director spot opened up at Old Bridge. Bob told me that originally this first match was going to be open to OBRPC members only, but he recently contacted me and said that he was opening it up to the public at large. 

So for those that have been looking (attention, former Somerset shooters) and those that want to try this out, here is your opportunity. Here is the link for registration...

Just a word about registering - since this was originally a closed / members only match, there is a field on the registration page that asks for your OBRPC member number - I just filled in: N/A and it accepted my registration. Once registered, it may also tell you you will be notified when you are cleared to squad - you do not have to wait, you can squad immediately upon registration. Currently there is only one squad, but I'm sure that as it fills up, he will break it down into more squads. You also will get a Practiscore notification reiterating that this is a members only match - you can ignore that part of the notice.

Team Kulak will be there, hope to see you.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
Edited by Krdshrk
Made link Clickable
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• image.png

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• There are ways to do Disney and there ways not to do Disney... Those that do go and enjoy the entirety of the experience, it is not just parks...get the most benefit I have been as many as five and as little as two times a year for the past, 15 years with my family. We did the vacation club route and it has worked nicely along with season passes. One off trips if planned badly, can result in increased costs, line standing and a less than enjoyable time. 138ish days till i get back....  cannot wait.   Prices have increased over the years, especially the food and wine festival, i have been to almost all 13/15....  but if you strategically plan, you don't have to spend an arm and a leg.   One trick....  don't pay with the magic band...that is a no brainer.
    • Typically, NICS in AZ is either instant at the submit button, or 15 minutes after researching. 
    • I run my dude on a prong or a Martingale, depending on where we are going. If I don't know who we'll run into, I'll run the prong. He can pass by 5 people with no issue, and then on the 6th one, sense something, and go into defensive mode, so he needs some "reminder" to stand down. It's nice to know the Level One training is working.
    • Doesn't work that way.....what works is: 1) either an immediate unconditional ill take it in the thread, followed by PM by the buyer ,or, 2) a negotiation that has been agreed to via PM, without an immediate unconditional ill take it in the thread, that results in a SPF by the seller. As you can see, you didn't get the ill take it in, before the aforementioned negotiation took place resulting in an agreed to SPF post. The next logical choice, as no funds have changed hands, is "ill take it if the deal falls through" or commonly called seconds.  If you would.like to be next in line, in case it falls through, post that.  
    • I just popped on there, are they nuts? You have to commit to a 2 hour block of time, and there's only two time slots during the 2 days of the week (Wed and Fri): 2-4 and 5-7. You have to show up one hour early of your reservation to check in.. On Sat and Sun, there's two time slots, 9-11 and 12:30 - 2:30. Each time slot has a max of 16 reservations per slot, so once they hit 16, they're closed. Forget about showing up and waiting for the next open booth. To renew membership, you also have to reserve that time slot, which are different than shooting slots... What a C.F.