Blackjack988

WTS/WTT: Knights Armament SR-25 APC (SOLD)

Similar to my other thread i'm looking to start saving up for a house, that means thinning out my collection a bit.  Up for sale is my Knights Armament SR-25 APC (Advanced Precision Carbine) with around 750 rounds down the pipe.  Its fully NJ compliant with a Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock and a pinned Surefire SMFB Brake (spent some time in Texas with it hunting hogs with a borrowed suppressor so there is a bit of carbon build-up on the brake).  It also has a Magpul MIAD grip, KAC bipod rail, and a Radians Weapons Raptor charging handle (will include the original KAC charging handle too).  Rifle will come with 5 10 round PMAGS. 

Very consistently sub-moa rifle (picture of test target from KAC is attached) with FGMM, with hand loads  and the right shooter can probably go lower.  

Open for an FFL-facilitated transfer after background check in NJ or shipping on your dime to your FFL if you're out of state. 

$3900.00 SOLD

Trade-wise, the only thing i'm interested in is a partial trade (with cash on your end) for a high-end 14.5" AR15 mid-length carbine (KAC, LMT, LWRC, Noveske, Radian, etc.) 

For some reason i'm having trouble uploading pictures via the thread so I created a Google Drive shared folder for you guys to take a look: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h0FjY9XdEcvJJkKCHgrzs6ldiyCU71t1?usp=sharing

• Like 1