Lunchbeef

Who's got the goods???9mm

I read years ago CTD had a history of having "questionable" or "unfriendly" ethics when it came to jacking up prices during times of high demand. I've priced them during a buyers market and they weren't that cheap then either. I'd have to be rather desperate to give them any of my money.

Note I'm being cautious in how I describe them since this is not in the 1A area.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, kc17 said:

I read years ago CTD had a history of having "questionable" or "unfriendly" ethics when it came to jacking up prices during times of high demand. I've priced them during a buyers market and they weren't that cheap then either. I'd have to be rather desperate to give them any of my money.

Note I'm being cautious in how I describe them since this is not in the 1A area.

They have never been cheap by any standard, and their prices have always been higher than the market... otherwise their prices would be competitive even right now.. and we can all laugh at that. 

20 hours ago, kc17 said:

Yep, on at least one occasion I ordered ammo from them at an already high price, only to have my order cancelled and the ammo appear for sale at an even higher price.  Will no longer give the any of my business.

Just searched TSUSA for chuckles. Anything in 9mm, .45ACP or .357 in stock only.

Answer to all: NADA! Even all the steel case is gone. Only 40 cal showed something. One product at .50 cpr, the other four .80 and up.

My IQ is now in the upper half of the 100's. :D