Malsua

Someone set us up the bomb

9 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

I mean... did they even bother to secure it a little? Lol

I followed him for like a minute before we got up to the curve and I'm thinking..huh, that doesn't look good.

Then on the first curve I was watching, looked a little dicey...then the coup de grace!

The water bottles were popping under my tires.  You can hear it in the video.  I hope he wasn't expecting to pick those up :)

1 minute ago, Bklynracer said:

That's funny, just drove past that on the way home and was thinking how it happened and must have been funny to see.

Thank you.

It couldn't have been better positioning for me to record it too.  I was a little happy lol.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Now that's the kinda stuff that goes viral.  love it.

I need 800ish subs and about another 1k hours on my youtube channel to get monetized again.   I used to make about $200 a year.  It'd be nice to get something again.  Viral would do it :)

3 hours ago, Malsua said:

I need 800ish subs and about another 1k hours on my youtube channel to get monetized again.   I used to make about $200 a year.  It'd be nice to get something again.  Viral would do it :)

Put it up on Reddit - /r/nononono

3 minutes ago, Malsua said:

I've been going home on 80 since that over height truck hit the bridge on 208.  I went once on Tuesday and there were bottles still.

In the morning I leave early enough to beat the traffic caused by the lane closures. Came home yesterday were still there. But I have been going 80 also but then jump on route 20 to maple Ave in Fairlawn then jump back on 208 just after the bridge.

1 minute ago, Bklynracer said:

In the morning I leave early enough to beat the traffic caused by the lane closures. Came home yesterday were still there. But I have been going 80 also but then jump on route 20 to maple Ave in Fairlawn then jump back on 208 just after the bridge.

I leave at 5:45 and am at the bridge "line" around 6:25 and it's been still a 10 minute backup.  I keep forgetting to go down 23 and just take 80 in.   I'm on Automatic. heh.

29 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

you can't fix stupid,it's the next thing to be regulated and taxed   lol

Taxing stupid would provide a lot of income in this state.   Although the state lottery is kind of a tax on stupid.

• Like 1