Blue Star Union

You're Invited! 9/13 @ 7:00pm in Englishtown NJ - Live Podcast Party Event

Hey 2A brothers + sisters:

You all may know me from my work with NJ2AS -  my name is Daniel Francisco and we have started a new 501c3 in New Jersey focusing on civil rights, with an intense focus on the second amendment

The social aspect will be a critical part of this community. We launched a podcast a few months ago and we often attend protests or political events to interview various attendees. We are aiming to hold a monthly party where we record a live podcast with 4 microphones and 1 camera. Guests are free to join and either watch the banter from the background while eating and drinking - or they are always welcome to come provide a counterpoint or idea on the microphone. The party "episode" will then be uploaded into our regular podcast rotation.

This will become the most fun liberty-oriented movement in the state. This is not a "whitepaper"-type group. This organization is about making new connections, pushing the civil rights envelope, and challenging perspectives. 

The details for our live event in Englishtown are on the following link:

https://www.bluestarunion.com/home/announcement-91320-inaugural-live-podcast-event-ristorante-maietta-in-englishtown-nj-doors-open-at-700pm-youre-invited

If you'd like to join us, all you have to do is contact me on our website on the link above (or on any of our socials via a private message) And let me know how big your party is. You are welcome to come alone as well and make new friends.

The civil rights fight is dead in NJ - in a wasteland bereft of character and balls. It's time to show people that statism is bad, and liberty is fun. Feel free to join our socials, subscribe to your youtube channel and podcast, and hit us with your feedback. We also have an open-mic policy with our podcast; if you have a compelling dialogue to have, we will accommodate and make an episode out of it. 

Come have a drink with us!

September 13, 2020 @ 7:00pm
Ristorante Maietta
11 Tennent Avenue
Englishtown, NJ 07726

• Like 1