gunnarsport

SOLD WTS - MINT never fired S&W M&P 9mm

I am selling my MINT condition, NEVER fired Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm 4.5". Comes with 2 10 round magazines.  Brand new striker fired 9mm's are VERY hard to find these days. Purchased 4 years ago and just sat in my safe, never used.  Please, ONLY serious inquires and MUST have permit in hand.

$350

Please post a private message I will respond promptly.

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

Michael

Thanks

IMG_2435.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2437.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

22 minutes ago, kc17 said:

Will send a PM.

Just so you understand.  "will send a PM" does not declare you as the buyer.  If someone else comes along and says those magical three words "I'll take it".    You do not have "dibs", so to speak.

Under the new, and vastly superior rules, "sending PM" does NOT establish you as the buyer with dibs.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

4 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Just so you understand.  "will send a PM" does not declare you as the buyer.  If someone else comes along and says those magical three words "I'll take it".    You do not have "dibs", so to speak.

Under the new, and vastly superior rules, "sending PM" does NOT establish you as the buyer with dibs.

Understood, but I cannot/will not commit to the purchase without some questions answered.

13 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Does “I will take it” mean the seller unconditionally has to sell it to that individual? Cant you sell to whomever you want for whatever reason if something doesnt otherwise feel right?

8 hours ago, Bellasdaddy said:

Does “I will take it” mean the seller unconditionally has to sell it to that individual?

Yes.

Likewise, the buyer has to follow through with the purchase as well.  If questions are to be asked, , ask them BEFORE posting "I'll take it".

It is not necessary to post "PM sent" or anything like that, just ask the seller the questions.  If the two parties work out a deal, THEN, the buyer MUST post "I'll take it" to lock it in.

Beware, if someone else comes along while a potential buyer is hemming and hawing, and that someone else posts "I'll take it".  The sale goes to that person, the first person to post the three magic words.