Barms

WTS: Berettas: 2 OverUnders 1 auto.. 12 gauge

I was very into clay games.. then you start a family and things change.  These guns have not been fired in 4 years and have been in my vault the entire time. I will get back into clays but it'll probably be another 4 years from now.

All three of these i am the 2nd owner of these and were a couple years old when i purchased.   These were all shot very lightly and are in immaculate condition.  lockups are solid.. really exceptional condition.

Bottom pic:  Prevail SV10 32 inch.  Sporting model.   (Prevails were only made sporting model).   I bought this off of Shotgun World.   I paid $1,700
middle pic:  686 White Onyx 30 inch.  Sporting model.  The barrel is actually 29-1/4 inch.  The wrong choke was put into it (if you know about Berettas Optima/mobil etc).   The barrel was sent to BRILEY and 3/4 inch was taken off the end and rebored by them.  i got this gun from Joel Etchen.  (when i asked about the condition/provenance of the gun i was told "thats easy.. its the manager's son's gun").  I paid $1,500
top pic:  AL391 Teknys sporting.   This gun does not suffer from the notorious "bent carrier" situation.   Along with it i have the famous Seamus "disassembling the AL391" manual.  bought off Shotgun World.  cant remember the cost.

for each gun i have the hard case and a ton of chokes..I have 2 socks.  I have one unused soft foam case.  I have different size butt pads (butt pad is off in the middle pic)  i have cleaning kits stuff.   I have like 2 cases of ammo i would split between the sales.

Prevail:  looking for $1,000
686 Onyx:  looking for $900
AL391: looking for $900  (i dont mind keeping this one so a bit of premium)

Buy all 3: $2,300
Buy both OUs: $1,600

I know there are very strict Classifieds section rules. this is a weird sale.   I know guys will want to see more pics DM me your number.  I know you will want an inspection before purchase too.   The trap club in Fairfield would work for me.   If you are interested but i am wayyy off on these prices (like i said i've been in retirement for 4 years) let me know and we'll discuss it.

Thank you...

12s.jpg

• Like 2

so looks like the Prevail is spoken for..    regarding ejectors extractors.. i'm gonna have to figure that out.. i either dont remember or didnt even know the difference.   i will post that later..