Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

Arsenal seized in parsippany.

Getting back on topic:

There was a bit of skepticism in the beginning as to the media's portrayal of this whole thing, but after seeing that kid's myspace page, I'm glad he got hauled away. Not because of the hi-cap mags or the amount of firearms he owns, but for the sick and twisted pictures of him strangling, about to stab and about to shoot someone.

There's room for people like that - in psych wards and jail cells.

Ok.... anyone notice that he is wearing a Glock tshirt in one of them? and there is an ar bolt, the logo of ar15.com on there....

quick, people on there... better leave now.

and is that him in a security guard uniform?

No one is hanging him out to dry. But once you take a pic and post it it is there forever. If you want to look like an angry uptight mall ninja, then you need to be able to take the ribbing or whatever comes.

Just like those army reservists in the prison. I do not think they did anything wrong, they were just dumb enought to take pictures of it. they deserved jail time just for being dumb.

The firearms in the pics look fine. The mags could be blocked "permanently altered". The Hollywood pics are just some kids fooking around. And all of you hang him out to dry? The facts aren't in yet. You all disgust me.

Seriously? You do not find the pictures of him stabbing, choking, out of line?

The firearms in the pics look fine. The mags could be blocked "permanently altered". The Hollywood pics are just some kids fooking around. And all of you hang him out to dry? The facts aren't in yet. You all disgust me.

Oh, the firearms are fine... I didnt want to post the bad pictures on here. That is the issue, and that is why he is hung out to dry.

No one is hanging him out to dry. But once you take a pic and post it it is there forever. If you want to look like an angry uptight mall ninja, then you need to be able to take the ribbing or whatever comes.

Just like those army reservists in the prison. I do not think they did anything wrong, they were just dumb enought to take pictures of it. they deserved jail time just for being dumb.

I completely disagree with everything you stated.

I completely disagree with everything you stated.

OK

Mind you for those with kids.... when your kids are on "myspace" or facebook, these are the characters out there trying to become friends online with.

We all preach firearms safety... this is plain ignorance. anyone who does it in private, fine, let them be idiots. anyone who does something like this and posts it for everyone to see, deserves to be punished.

John Locke - "Your rights end where my nose begins."

It comes down to "boys will be boys". I've seen a lot of questionable photos by a lot of people. It doesn't mean anything.

Unfortunately in the court of public opinion perception is reality. When someone is watching the news and sees pictures like this followed by the antigun slanted phsyco babble by the newscaster. They think wow, that should be illegal. And there you have NJ laws

here... this is why he is hung out to dry. Anyone that has these pictures online deserves more.

"SNIP"

yes, that is a red dot on his "friends" head.

Again. Boys will be boys. These are just photos. Please, I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy. I'm saying everyone has a different ......sense of humor, morals, way of looking at things, bla bla bla.

It comes down to "boys will be boys". I've seen a lot of questionable photos by a lot of people. It doesn't mean anything.

and if someone was doing this at the range... you wouldnt care? Everyone is entitlted to their opinion, I understand boys will be boys, but I would not my my daughter seeing this online, and more importantly, this fool is just tarnishing the image of every legal gun owner.

here... this is why he is hung out to dry. Anyone that has these pictures online deserves more.

"SNIP"

yes, that is a red dot on his "friends" head.

Again. Boys will be boys. These are just photos. Please, I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy. I'm saying everyone has a different ......sense of humor, morals, way of looking at things, bla bla bla.

You are right, I do and have done many questionable or immoral things by others standards. I just did not take pictures to show the world.

thank god I dont have kids, glock. lol :lol:

total, I absolutely agree with you and i dont think you are standing up for the guy. no matter what I think about this guy, he still deserves his day in court, innocent until proven guilty, but speaking about his character...... we can do all we want.

This guy is not 15, 16, or even 21, I think he is 28? A college graduate that is going to a Master degree program... i think it is time for him to start growing up. any employer who would look at those photos, would quickly discard his resume. When I worked at previous firm, we would routinely do myspace and facebook searches for the applicants. anyone that has no self respect for themselves, will not have respect for anyone else.

Unfortunately in the court of public opinion perception is reality. When someone is watching the news and sees pictures like this followed by the antigun slanted phsyco babble by the newscaster. They think wow, that should be illegal. And there you have NJ laws

The court of anything is not my concern. It's the one dimensional members of this forum. This is a fellow NJ gun owner charged with some questionable nonviolent offences. He is not the enemy. He is innocent until proven guilty.

Look back at some of the others comments. And you will see where my words are aimed.

As a new firearms owner I have to say, this sets everyone's image back.

I am around his age, and anyone who read this story, will not look at anyone else the same way at other young guys himself. To the greater extent, its like what many people do after any bad events, a pitbull bit a girl, that means all pitbulls are bad, a young driver caused an accident, all young driver are bad.

thank god I dont have kids, glock. lol :lol:

total, I absolutely agree with you and i dont think you are standing up for the guy. no matter what I think about this guy, he still deserves his day in court, innocent until proven guilty, but speaking about his character...... we can do all we want.

This guy is not 15, 16, or even 21, I think he is 28? A college graduate that is going to a Master degree program... i think it is time for him to start growing up. any employer who would look at those photos, would quickly discard his resume. When I worked at previous firm, we would routinely do myspace and facebook searches for the applicants. anyone that has no self respect for themselves, will not have respect for anyone else.

He's 28 and still lives under his parents roof. I think that says everything about his character.

Total

I did look again and I think I see what you are looking at.

I believe in the whole due process procedure and innocence until proven guilty. But he took his laundry clean or dirty and hung it out for everyone to see. Unfortunately in a media driven world he looks guilty and phsycotic. Whether he is or not, he makes himself look that way. And makes the rest of us look like a bunch of bloodthirsty phsycos. Because that is how he will be portrayed.

Total

I did look again and I think I see what you are looking at.

I believe in the whole due process procedure and innocence until proven guilty. But he took his laundry clean or dirty and hung it out for everyone to see. Unfortunately in a media driven world he looks guilty and phsycotic. Whether he is or not, he makes himself look that way. And makes the rest of us look like a bunch of bloodthirsty phsycos. Because that is how he will be portrayed.

Agreed word for word.

As people in the same boat(firearms owners) we should not be turning our backs on this guy. Simply because of his taste in photography.

Ok, so how about we try to identify all of the firearms he has there. Piece of candy for the winners. Anyone from the area know the guy?

Steak dinner at Peter Luger's and you got it.

When I start collecting a check and not unemployement.... you got it.