10X

Loaded rifle used as prop in rap video

There was a TV show back in the 70s where the male lead shot himself in the head (off camera) with a blank killing himself.  The wad in the blank had sufficient velocity to penetrate his skull and into his brain.

I can't remember the names of the actors or series.

Similar story in the case of Brandon Lee (Bruce Lee's son), filming The Crow.  A cast member shot him, either with a blank, or with a blank in a gun in which a bullet had been previously been lodged in the barrel.

Brandon Lee

14 hours ago, GRIZ said:

There was a TV show back in the 70s where the male lead shot himself in the head (off camera) with a blank killing himself.  The wad in the blank had sufficient velocity to penetrate his skull and into his brain.

I can't remember the names of the actors or series.

I used to watch that show "Voyagers" with the actor. Jon Eric Hexum (the guy who topped himself) and some kid used to have a time traveling stop watch or something.  I recall enjoying it, but I would have been about 15 when the show was on.  It's probably hits Land of the Lost level of douchiness.